Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Vote to threadban Bioshuffle
This poll is closed.
Yes (Goku) 146 85.38%
No (also Goku) 25 14.62%
Total: 171 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

cool kids inc.
May 27, 2005

I swallowed a bug

Some of the Sheep posted:

Hahah not sure about @sickkdave, but the other three certainly seem to be!

Yeah Kripke is for sure. Heard all about Seth Rogen and Evan uh...other guy and didn't hear any promo about the guy who created Supernatural being involved.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cool kids inc.
May 27, 2005

I swallowed a bug

Solice Kirsk posted:

My money is he's more so on a "fact finding" mission than an assassination mission. Like, he wants to find out how they got Compound V.

I suspect it might be he wants to work with them for some reason. No reason to keep it secret otherwise, we know Homelander wants the Boys dead. We know next to NOTHING about Black Noir (in the series), who knows what's lurking in that piano playing brain.

cool kids inc.
May 27, 2005

I swallowed a bug

Owlbear Camus posted:

glide it in to a water ditch landing and have The Deep show up with a school of porpoises to ferry them to shore.

This is where I think HL's argument falls apart, because they were literally over the ocean. You don't need it to land extremely gracefully, just maintain the tilt of the nose of the plane (or those flappy bits on wings, I'm not an airplane mechanic, but seeing as those descend to slow down, I suspect that IS something he could have done to alter approach angle) long enough for the plane to drift down towards the water. Hell they have rafts on ALL airplanes for water landings. Wouldn't even need to get the Deep involved if he didn't want to. I imagine there's a physics reason why this wouldn't fly (lol) but mostly I think he just didn't want to bother.

Could have popped the rafts and put everyone in those and carried them down too, but just totally uninterested in the people there.

cool kids inc. fucked around with this message at 21:19 on Sep 21, 2020

cool kids inc.
May 27, 2005

I swallowed a bug

Aphrodite posted:

A commercial plane can glide relatively safely down, but not on its own and he did kill the pilots.

Technically, he zapped the terrorist who had killed the pilots and in turn totally destroyed the controls, which could have been used by both him and Maeve to saaave the day! (Because he sucks!)

Antony Starr is just so delightfully hateable, and it's a good thing he's not a natural blonde, else he'd be accosted all over the place like that poor Joffrey kid. Nearly unrecognizable with his natural hair color.

cool kids inc.
May 27, 2005

I swallowed a bug

christmas boots posted:

Are they back in town yet or is that not for another season?

Yeah. They all went out for a cold one.

cool kids inc.
May 27, 2005

I swallowed a bug

Had quite the giggle at "loving UNPROFESSIONAL"

Christian Bale will never hear the end of it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cool kids inc.
May 27, 2005

I swallowed a bug

Kaddish posted:

I mean, I'm making an assumption obviously. He wasn't in the one trailer I watched and the ending of last season seems like he was put on ice.

And managed to show up in Gen V anyway. Eric Kripke likes to kill off Jensen Ackles and bring him back in various fun and exciting ways.