Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Vote to threadban Bioshuffle
This poll is closed.
Yes (Goku) 146 85.38%
No (also Goku) 25 14.62%
Total: 171 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Hamelekim
Feb 25, 2006

And another thing... if global warming is real. How come it's so damn cold?
Ramrod XTreme
Owning the comics I can say that I really like what they did in the first season. Stays true to the theme of the comic but has some real changes that really make it interesting.

I'm hoping they end it differently than the comic as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hamelekim
Feb 25, 2006

Ramrod XTreme
Wondering what they replaced the 14+ inch long dong in red tights with.

Also, it wasn't Homelander who raped her in the comic. I am still betting they stick with part of that story given the heroes they have shown so far.

Hamelekim
Feb 25, 2006

Ramrod XTreme

LadyPictureShow posted:

I thought his brother's back story was the saddest thing.

I wouldn't be surprised if they said that he had been an early V-baby but changed MM's story, because it was reeeeeeal weird.

Prehensile tentacle breasts are weird?

Hamelekim
Feb 25, 2006

Ramrod XTreme

tino posted:

Is Amazon going to do the (hilariously retarded) G-Wiz stuff?

I hope so.

Hamelekim
Feb 25, 2006

Ramrod XTreme

Chamale posted:

If the boys are capable of beating Homelander, they still have to catch him. He's more like a nuclear bomb than a super-soldier. If he enacts his plan to destroy Washington and New York, I don't see how they can stop him while he's flying around at Mach 5. Would be an interesting callback to Action Comics #1 if Homelander flies along some power lines and blows up every power station he sees.

Also, Hughie has the ability to kill anyone who doesn't have flight or temperature-related powers; just teleport them naked to the Far North.

Depending on how far he can teleport he could teleport homelander into space and then hopefully teleport back. pretty sure homelander can't hold his breath long enough to get back if he's out past the moon.

The suicide act is to teleport homelander into the center of the sun.