Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ayatollah Hermione

by Cyrano4747
sir SIR unhand me this instant i am a PAYING customer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

What's the charge? For enjoying a vacuum? A suck-u-lent car wash vacuum???

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

eh. it's a living

Space Taxi
I should have paid the extra for wax

cda

by Hand Knit
psyching myself up to cum before my quarter runs out, in the coin op vaccuum @ the car wash

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

cda

by Hand Knit
asking peopel if they want to know a life hack, adn then telling them about sucki'n your dink off w/ the coin op vaccuum @ the car wash

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
paying a sexy woman to keep feeding coins into the coin op vaccuum so i can concentrate on the matter at hand (getttin me dink suckd off)

----------------

vanisher

I think every guy dreams of teaching their son how to use the coin up vacuum to completion

vanisher

Me and my friends picking straws to see who gets the first go at the coin op vaccuum

vanisher

I deeply sigh and walk away from my attention deprived daughter who asks me to join her at the coin op vacuum cause she knows I love it "you just dont get it and you never will"

google THIS

(instructing a newbie) Whoa, whoa, whoa, you do not want the "turbo" option for your first sesh.

Twenty Four

Walking up and down the stalls at the self serve car wash, putting a five dollar bill in the machine and getting tokens, then tossing the tokens that are only good at that location at the other customers and "making it hail" but hail is bad for cars so I just say "Hey, your spot free rinse is on me!"

FutonForensic

got so caught up in my lust that i accidentally set the hose to hot wax. did i enjoy it? sure. will my dick ever stop glimmering? probably not

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I'm going to need the uh...*cough* spot-free rinse

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I’ve been using the coin operated air pump, I’ve had it all backwards!

Finger Prince

Yeah sure I've got a dick sucking trolley robot with all the accessories and attachments at home, but sometimes I like to just go old school, you know. Rock up to a coin op vacuum, throw a few coins in, and put my dick in it myself.

FutonForensic

rolling my eyes at the people saying they're going to Amsterdam for the "culture" when I know they're going for the dink suckin' off with the coin operated vacuum @ at the carwash

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Don't feel bad if you need to use the smaller diameter nozzle.

cda

by Hand Knit

FutonForensic posted:

rolling my eyes at the people saying they're going to Amsterdam for the "culture" when I know they're going for the dink suckin' off with the coin operated vacuum @ at the carwash

they're not fooling anyone. heres what you do, you say "the netherlands is a biking culture. so you'll have no need for a car, or to go wash that car, while you're there" and when they start crying you know you gottem

----------------

Twenty Four

Splatmaster posted:

The air operated coin pump?

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

I'm going to need the uh...*cough* spot-free rinse

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Twenty Four posted:

The air operated coin pump?

It's rumored that if you blow a dick sucking trolley robot it repays you in coins, so... yes?

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

lost my old email

whoring myself out once again because it is less awkward than straight up asking for change

woooooo tiny shout out to deaf sex woooooooo it is spooky and i should have slept more posting up a storm this night wooooooooooooo i say. tiny shout out to mocking quantum also that guy rules. whoooooooooooo

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I know what you're thinking. "Did he put six coins in or only five?" Well to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, i kind of lost track myself. But being that this is a J. E. Adams 8960 Dual Commercial Vacuum, the most powerful car wash vacuum in the world, and would suck your dink clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?'

nut

intensely reading about sucki'n me dink off w/ the coin op vaccuum @ the carwash on the internet and wandering to my local station like i know whats up and accidentally putting 6 dollars of propane into my wener

vanisher

I know what you're thinking. "Did he put six coins in or only five?" Well to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, i kind of lost track myself. But being that this is a J. E. Adams 8960 Dual Commercial Vacuum, the most powerful car wash vacuum in the world, and would suck your dink clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?'

Piso Mojado

tfw when just got your car washed but still gotta wait for a dick sucking machine to open up

Piso Mojado

sorry to hear that everyone in this thread's moms are all going to get laid off from the factory once dicksucking automation becomes more widespread

google THIS

Onlookers' reaction while I'm gettin' my Operation Vacuu-Suck on

Piso Mojado

getting a hummer from Gypsy in mst3k

FutonForensic

vanisher

A pretty new vacuum is out in front of the carwash as I pull into the parking spot. Looks pristine, like it's never sucked a dink. Just as I'm about to open my door the headlights of a passing car reflect off something strange in a nearby unmarked van. Could be a cop. I quickly back out and head home. Not this time, they wont catch me twice.

Farecoal

There he go
this is a weird episode of doug

nut

this is a great episode of popular mechanics for lonely men

cda

by Hand Knit

Piso Mojado posted:

tfw when just got your car washed but still gotta wait for a dick sucking machine to open up

dink

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Splatmaster posted:

Oi could you let me arm go, oval office? I a paying customer and I choose to fly away on these inflated nuts. What do you mean this don't have helium im floatin aint i

FutonForensic

what up, im Steve-O and this is the coin op vacuum @ the carwash. ok here I go. ooh noooo haha, this is the worst. My diiiiink. haha everyone can go home now im good here, I mean bad

cda

by Hand Knit

FutonForensic posted:

what up, im Steve-O and this is the coin op vacuum @ the carwash. ok here I go. ooh noooo haha, this is the worst. My diiiiink. haha everyone can go home now im good here, I mean bad

lol

----------------

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

Optimus Prime rolls into the carwash for a quick one and sees that all of the vacuums are being used by humans. He chuckles and radios in to the autobots, "Y'know. The longer we're on this planet the more I begin to wonder if we're becoming more like them or they're becoming more like us."

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wearing a lampshade

cda posted:

psyching myself up to cum before my quarter runs out, in the coin op vaccuum @ the car wash

You know they accept tap now for this very reason