Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

albany academy posted:

You know they accept tap now for this very reason

I'd TAP that (coin operated vacuum at the car wash)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanisher

My buddy telling me about his awesome shop vac girlfriend and I say "mhm I'm sure shes great"

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

there goes the dink!

Manifisto

visiting college buddy eyes my large jar of coinage and says "wow bet you're saving up for one heck of a special meal haha" and I'm like "yeah haha" and he looks closer and says "hmm car wash I never heard of that place" and I'm like "uh yeah it's a brand new gastropub nobody's heard of yet" and he's like "oh cool we should go haha" and I'm like " . . . no"

ty nesamdoom!

joke_explainer

cda posted:

paying a sexy woman to keep feeding coins into the coin op vaccuum so i can concentrate on the matter at hand (getttin me dink suckd off)

joke_explainer

hahaha thank you

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

"I just don't understand it, Richard. You've made countless trips to the car wash this month and yet the interior of the car looks like it hasn't been cleaned all year. What do you have to say for yourself?"

*sweating* "Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I should go back."

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

Twenty Four

Jolo posted:

"I just don't understand it, Richard. You've made countless trips to the car wash this month and yet the interior of the car looks like it hasn't been cleaned all year. What do you have to say for yourself?"

lol

Goons Are Gifts

Jolo posted:

Shifty gimbal

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
The coin operated air pump and the air operated coin pump are definitely the two ends of the same machine

google THIS

Jolo posted:

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
*furiously googling "sexy coin op carwash vacuum costume" to drop my wife a hint about our next Roleplay night*

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

Twenty Four

*Nodding understandably as a guy strolls past the sexy bikini wearing fundraiser girls at the car wash as he heads straight to the vacuums like a pro*

magic cactus

I run out of money for the coin op vacuum @ the carwash. I try putting my dink in the shop-vac in my garage, but it just isn't the same.

cda

by Hand Knit

magic cactus posted:

*furiously googling "sexy coin op carwash vacuum costume" to drop my wife a hint about our next Roleplay night*

cda

by Hand Knit
tryin g to explain why i have no dink, to a high school health class

magic cactus

*visible confusion as I put a coin in my wife's slit and she does NOT suck my dink off like the coin op vacuum @ the carwash*

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Manifisto posted:

visiting college buddy eyes my large jar of coinage and says "wow bet you're saving up for one heck of a special meal haha" and I'm like "yeah haha" and he looks closer and says "hmm car wash I never heard of that place" and I'm like "uh yeah it's a brand new gastropub nobody's heard of yet" and he's like "oh cool we should go haha" and I'm like " . . . no"

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

Oi dis masheen secked me freakin' dink ahf.

joke_explainer

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Oi dis masheen secked me freakin' dink ahf.

leading cause of getting yer dink secked right ahf for ages 18-35. right tragedy innit

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

magic cactus posted:

FutonForensic

cda posted:

tryin g to explain why i have no dink, to a high school health class

Scared Straight, or Scared to Sexually Prefer Anything Other Than a Coin Op
Vacuum @ the Carwash

nut

mfw the coin op vaccuum is occupied and i gotta settle for rolling down the driver side window and sticki'n me dink out during the spinny brush part of the car wash

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Drink-Mix Man posted:

What's the charge? For enjoying a vacuum? A suck-u-lent car wash vacuum???

Lol drat I had this same thought

alnilam

bee eater posted:

mfw the coin op vaccuum is occupied and i gotta settle for rolling down the driver side window and sticki'n me dink out during the spinny brush part of the car wash

going through two times, first to get the wax treatment, second time sticki'n me dink out during the spinny brush part and then getti'n the, ahem, "undercarriage wash"

ty manifisto

Jolo

"oooooooowweeeeeeeeeeee, gosh! golly! gosh!!!!"

-me at the coin op vacuum

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

Jolo

another gentleman walks up and puts a quarter on top of the machine to signify that he wants next

alnilam

Jolo posted:

another gentleman walks up and puts a quarter on top of the machine to signify that he wants next

ty manifisto

nut

Jolo posted:

google THIS

Jolo posted:

Goons Are Gifts

Jolo posted:

Twenty Four

Jolo posted:

lol

Escape From Noise

Taking the bus to the carwash because I sold my car for more quarters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Jolo posted:

Lol

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Taking the bus to the carwash because I sold my car for more quarters.

Lol