Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cda

by Hand Knit
fe. i really needed a fresca.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cda

by Hand Knit
when i started working here i introduced myself and he looked me he straight int eh eye and said "there will be a time...when you need a grapefruit-forward tasting beverage. on that day, do not hesitate, come straight to me. i keep my mini fridge well stocked. "

didnt quite understand why he wanted to say that but then i found out othr people had mini fridges with basically nothing in them. like dude, you gonna have a mini fridge? fine. put something in there. i could've died wasting time opening the wrong ones.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

vanisher

I take a fresca and see his face light up, its all he has after his divorce. I put it in the office fridge with the others

vanisher

His life is back on track, hes getting out there again. Normally he's too depressed to make his lunch for work, but today is different. He opens the office fridge and sees it completely filled with frescas, his frescas. His sack lunch hits the floor.

cda

by Hand Knit
pulling a warm fresca from the container, after enjoying a cold fresca, and putting the warm fresca in the fridge, to maintain optimal fresca density

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
guy hasn't done any work in like four and a half years, but if you need a fresca, he's got you

----------------

FutonForensic

as the business bros pile into the elevator, one of them turns back and yells to him, "hey man, it's happy hour, wanna grab some cold ones and nom on some Buffalo Chicken Dipperz®?"

he shakes his head, says something about working late on the big project. but as the door closes, he starts a happy hour of his own: from the fridge, a cold Fresca. from the inside of his computer case, a chicken nugget he had taped to his CPU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I'm a dark corner of the sub basement lies an abandoned office with a mini fridge stocked with Tab.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

Wanna fresca dont you wanna fresca, fresca, it's the frescmaker

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
Steve is taking frescas from the mini fridge without replacing them. I slack Steve a photo of an angry Klingon. You must have honor!

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
(seeing someone in the office hanging out drinking a fresca not really working) "I want that guy's job haha"

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

Manifisto

aliens land on earth and say they're going to vaporize the planet in ten minutes unless . . . they get a fresca right now. a cold fresca. this is steve's hour. he knew something like this would come one day; he is ready to save the world.

ty nesamdoom!

nut

i don't get it either hun, he keeps calling me Daniel-san and sliding the frescas way too fast across the counter for me to catch, he said i can have one when i'm ready

FluffieDuckie

FutonForensic posted:

as the business bros pile into the elevator, one of them turns back and yells to him, "hey man, it's happy hour, wanna grab some cold ones and nom on some Buffalo Chicken Dipperz®?"

he shakes his head, says something about working late on the big project. but as the door closes, he starts a happy hour of his own: from the fridge, a cold Fresca. from the inside of his computer case, a chicken nugget he had taped to his CPU

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
imagine the bathroom. utterly frictionless checkerboard pattern floor. you're on the throne, taking the first of many emotionally crippling beershits. you paw impotently at the empty toilet roll dispenser, mewling like a struck kitten. then, from below the stall, a hand. a glorious hand, the hand of g-d, hand of glory, cuffed in gold and shimmering samite, holding out a moist, glistening, ice cold can of Fresca.
"Anoint thyself, my child." The voice is warm and gentle, honey on soft leather, your grandfather's chewing tobacco in the heavy afternoon light of his library. your rear end has never been so refresced.

crimes

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

nah. turns out it was a can of fracas

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

imagine the bathroom. utterly frictionless checkerboard pattern floor. you're on the throne, taking the first of many emotionally crippling beershits. you paw impotently at the empty toilet roll dispenser, mewling like a struck kitten. then, from below the stall, a hand. a glorious hand, the hand of g-d, hand of glory, cuffed in gold and shimmering samite, holding out a moist, glistening, ice cold can of Fresca.
"Anoint thyself, my child." The voice is warm and gentle, honey on soft leather, your grandfather's chewing tobacco in the heavy afternoon light of his library. your rear end has never been so refresced.

Same but it's a college frat party and me and my bro's are just straight up butt-chugging ice cold Fresca through a funnel.

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

nut

if i was dying of thirst in the mojave desert i'd slap the water canteen in your outstretched hand and die in the frosty citrus mountains of my mind

Escape From Noise

Fresc Prince of Office Square

Heather Papps

hello friend

i hate to bring this up but chris has been a little weird at work lately. i took a sip from an open can of fresca on his desk and i am not sure, but i think, i think i tasted alcohol.

we need to have a meeting about this, stat.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Escape From Noise

I definitely think we need to have a talk. About why you're sipping on other people's drinks. That's pretty messed up if you ask me.

Heather Papps

hello friend

i was friends with dianna before she married chris. i know christopher has a problem that he "apparently" got over

i am a concerned co worker and friend, and as hr manager this is literally my job.

i wiped the can before and after, and will give him a fresh, cold, fresca as apology during the meeting ok?

Escape From Noise

I guess I'd better start keeping my 'Fresca mules' under lock and key.

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

google THIS

Heather Papps posted:

i was friends with dianna before she married chris. i know christopher has a problem that he "apparently" got over

i am a concerned co worker and friend, and as hr manager this is literally my job.

i wiped the can before and after, and will give him a fresh, cold, fresca as apology during the meeting ok?

Chris has offered to bring refreshments to the meeting and I for one have no objections

Heather Papps

hello friend

guys, if we are being real my morning bagel has cannabutter on it every time. i am not even mad i just want to make sure dianna isn't getting hosed over here come on

Escape From Noise

Sorry. I'm just a bit on edge. Coming down from microdosing lately.

Heather Papps

hello friend

oh ya whats your regimen.
i find a little mushrooms in my salad makes the day fly by a lot faster, you know?

Framboise

To make yourself feel better, you make it so you'll never give in to your forevers and live for always.

meanwhile i developed an enjoyment of sparkling water so no one will take my drinks because no one likes sparkling water by default

fools.

they have no idea what they're missing and i never have to share

Escape From Noise

Maybe it's the DMT talking but I just wanted to let you all know that we are all part of the same cosmic family. Be good to each other and watch out for reptilians.

Heather Papps

hello friend

Framboise posted:

meanwhile i developed an enjoyment of sparkling water so no one will take my drinks because no one likes sparkling water by default

fools.

they have no idea what they're missing and i never have to share

k we also have to talk about this persons delusions because they are starting to affect workpace stuff.
sparkling water is gross, we all know it, they know it, and i am this loving close to flipping a table

Escape From Noise

I dunno man. Seltzer with a twist of lime in the summertime is MIGHTY refreshing.

Framboise

To make yourself feel better, you make it so you'll never give in to your forevers and live for always.

do you not see the sheer brilliance of my plan?

it's working and i will never share

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Heather Papps posted:

And that's how I got ebola. -Heather Papps (1823-2019)

Heather Papps

hello friend

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

I dunno man. Seltzer with a twist of lime in the summertime is MIGHTY refreshing.

yeah but that is like saying, getting punched in the face isn't so bad if like, there is a brick wall between the fist and your nose

Heather Papps

hello friend

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

And that's how I got ebola. -Heather Papps (1823-2019)

gently caress I AM A GHOST NOW

Framboise

now you have all of eternity as a ghost to develop a taste for sparkling water

and i still won't share

Finger Prince

I loving love sparkling water.

nut

im starting 2 think lemons and limes donte ven grow on mountains

Heather Papps

hello friend

Framboise posted:

now you have all of eternity as a ghost to develop a taste for sparkling water

and i still won't share

i am evianasis.
every time i try to drink the sparkling crystal clear mountain spring sourced water, it retreats from me.
every time i attempt to bite down on the halo top fat free ice "cream" it flees.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Framboise

that is the realest tragedy and i am so sorry