Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

Taintrunner posted:

The Boys is fuckin' great and extremely C-SPAM. Homelander is just incredible as Psychotic Jingoistic Superman

I keep hearing this show is good but it also sounds like it's trying to be edgelord as gently caress. Is it worth a watch if you loving hate superhero poo poo?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

A big goon thank you to Taintrunner, BENGHAZI 2,and StashAugustine for recommending me The Boys. I don't normally watch tv but I saw the first episode and it was really good. I'm just surprised that such an anti-authoritarian show is being produced by Amazon of all people. :waycool:

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

I genuinely love the comic but it is mega divisive and way more puerile than the show

I was hesitant to watch the boys at first because I looked up the comic on wikipedia to see what it was about and it sounded like some angry marilyn manson teenager poo poo but what I've seen of the show so far has been really smart and well written so I guess they changed a lot about it.