Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

KakerMix posted:

What's that saying, something like never compromise on anything that's between you and the ground?

That, or "Every part of this ship was built by the lowest bidder."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Ferrari emblem on the hood of a Lambo

I bet the Lambo dealership would find it hilarious

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

bird with big dick posted:

They should have tested the regular 3.5 eco boost that 4 million people have instead of the 450 horse raptor variant that like 20,000 people have.

Yeah, I want to know what the difference is on a $25k truck, not the $70k version. No one who buys a $70k blinged out extra boost F-150 is going to consider using 87 in it.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Okay I get it people are stupid and ping ping knock ping what's that sound must be the BOOST I paid for knock knock ping

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

meatpimp posted:

I'm the structural drumstick.

Load-bearing pipes

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Haha, yep, that's one of the "known issues" with the Pixel 2 at least. I think at one point Google considered it a bug.

It's almost kind of satisfying getting all that lint out.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

By being in sixth gear (out of ten!) at 22 mph, apparently.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Someone on my street is selling a 1991 BMW 850i V12 with 112k km (~70k miles) on it for $12.5k CAD (~$9500 USD) and I am having a VERY hard time thinking of reasons not to go to the bank for a loan of a few thousand dollars

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Now I'm torn between the BMW of Potential Mechanical Hilarity and saving until next spring and then buying and supercharging an FR-S.

STR posted:

Obligatory :sever:

christ dude

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

I mean..... hockey sticks. Just wrong. Whats wrong with cricket bats to belt the hell out of nazis?

Hooking is a very effective form of position control.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Ferremit posted:

Isn’t that where you ring up and cancel the registration if it’s still in your name?

I get the feeling that's where you end up with johnny law at your door asking why you were driving an unregistered vehicle several cities over.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Yeah I was looking at an Acura TL of that era when I was shopping for cars earlier this year but I've had one Honda Accord with a wonky V6 and a bum transmission, I decided I didn't need another.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

My FR-S had an A960E and it was lovely. I deal with a lot of stop and go so I'd totally buy another.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

Oh hey I just got married

Congrats!

Rhyno posted:

I got a really excellent new compression sleeve and my elbow pain is like half what it was yesterday. I was able to rake today!

I need to get one for my right wrist. Computer janitoring has already ruined it and I'm only in my mid-twenties :(

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Headers and a tune or a tune alone flattens the torque curve out.

I keep looking at autotrader for another FRS/BRZ but I know in my heart that I don't want to deal with the bullshit of another loan and my current car mostly works so it'll have to be next spring/early summer.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Humphreys posted:

Holy poo poo! I didn't even notice that was the bike

Same, I thought that was a deformed engine+transmission that happened to be in the garage as well. :stare:

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Yep, you need to balance that out with that "Live. Laugh. POOP." sign.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

At this rate we're going to need a version of "ZAURG. GET A DIVORCE." tailored for you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Nebakenezzer posted:

3. Also at wedding: this Jetta (the spoiler is made of old license plates)

I think I need a tetanus shot now.