Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Surprise T Rex
Apr 9, 2008

Dinosaur Gum

The Deleter posted:

Greggs is always slightly disappointing. Their jam doughnuts are very poor cos all the jam is leaking out of one quarter of the donut and the rest is just dough. If I knew where to get a half-decent jam doughnut in Nottingham I'd go elsewhere!

Not specifically jam ones but look up Doughnotts. More Krispy Kreme style than the 'soggy, sugary mess' jam doughnut you might be looking for though!

(Beaten. This is what I get for not refreshing the page)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Surprise T Rex
Apr 9, 2008

Dinosaur Gum

The Deleter posted:

Checked out Doughnotts and the place was rammed. I will have to seek pastry satisfaction another time, but thanks for the shout goons!

Yeah it legit queues out of the door most days, it's mental.