Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

JAB, who own krispy kreme and pret and a bunch of other stuff, have a history of using slave labour and described themselves in the 40s as a purely Aryan business who fully supported race theory.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

Aramoro posted:

A German company that existed in the 40's did bad things you say, what a revelation.

I thought pointing out things that were nazi-adjacent was the done thing? :shrug:

I had a cronut once and that was pretty tasty. kind of expensive though and spending anything over £2 for a sweet pastry doesnt seem right

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

he'd make a pretty good Lewis Prothero

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

I call it moon fa...

(probated for this post)

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

I believe strongly in the NHS and what it provides for people, and that it must be well funded and free at the point of use for everyone who needs it. Is it more ethical for me to continue to use it as I have for most of my life, or should I remove my (negligible) requirements into a private provider if I am able to do so, thereby freeing up those resources for others?

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

forkboy84 posted:

The ethical thing to do is to use it when you need it, but also to keep yourself healthy so you don't have to use it very often.

I'll do this

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

metal is a great soundtrack for when you go drinking in the woods and dress up like a goblin, which coincidentally is my post brexit plan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

pub quiz machines always beat drunken me by phrasing questions like 'what's the tallest British mountain?' its Mount Hope, in the british antarctic territory