Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015
boris johnson shoves poop into his urethra so he can piss poo poo and cum all over himself at the same time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015
https://twitter.com/thesundaysport/status/1157742969342038017

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015

Rarity posted:

Realtalk: Rowdy Ringsports and Games are both secret hotbeds of left-wing theory and I love them for it :allears:

I regularly confuse this thread and that forum due to the crossover.

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015
thinking about how the lib dems are so obsessed with ideological purity that they won't accept corbyn as PM even if it means killing people.

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015

Jose posted:

Why would they suddenly care about killing people?

i dont know, i wouldve went with them being a single issue party betraying their single issue but they already did that like twice already.

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015
i just want to go a week without a cataclysmic event happening.

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015

Honest Thief posted:

the artic burning up feels so quaint now and it was only like two weeks ago?

man remember when all those protesters brought hong kong to a standstill

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015

its like she was constructed to be the least likeable person on the planet.

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015

Chuka Umana posted:

btw can anyone tell me why all high streets look like rear end? There’s not an aesthetically pleasing place to shop (or get non corporate chain poo poo) outside of London

The money is all in London

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015
Remember, Brexit is about democracy

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015
Really come to terms with my own mortality in the last few months

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015

sexpig by night posted:

so I don't know the historical context for this poo poo, is there any odds at all the queen actually shuts down parliament or is this just bojo trying to posture a bit to show how SERIOUS AND REAL he is?

Pretty sure we've had like 2 civil wars over this kind of poo poo

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015
Make me the king of England but also let me continue being a professional wrestler

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015
We should start rioting now while the shops are full of food

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015
Death to America

seizure later posted:

looking forward to doing a bit of looting during the upcoming Tottenham Court Riots 2: No Deal Brexit 4 U. anyone got any suggestions on where the best swag is?

Buckingham palace

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015
gently caress this country

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015
Podcast was good, ready to die in the Brexit food riots

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015
I still think we should goon project to take over that castle during the brexit riots

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015

Coohoolin posted:

Btw guys good news, I was chatting to the DJ at my local last night and apparently pop punk is coming back in a big way.

It never left