Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Azza Bamboo
Apr 7, 2018

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021
Found this picture of a cat I used to have

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azza Bamboo
Apr 7, 2018

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021
Jobcentre putting me on a SIA license course.

I'mma be the world's shittiest bouncer.

Azza Bamboo
Apr 7, 2018

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021
What exactly are they going to spend this on?

Azza Bamboo
Apr 7, 2018

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021
How much does a bridge to Northern Ireland cost?

Azza Bamboo
Apr 7, 2018

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021
when I get my SIA license will the jobcentre want me to apply for the new border force jobs?

Azza Bamboo
Apr 7, 2018

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021

forkboy84 posted:

A 2010 study suggest about £21bn. Add in the sort of insanely incompetent budgeting that saw HS2 go from £20bn to a predicted £85bn and you're probably easily looking in the £40-50bn range. And I'm not even sure if that figure includes the cost of cleaning up Beaufort's Dyke.

Does that account for how much the pound will be worth post brexit?

Azza Bamboo
Apr 7, 2018

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021

Julio Cruz posted:

Philosophical Cat-Sitting Question of the Day:

if you were going to eat tinned cat food, would you prefer it room temperature or cold out of the fridge?

Is this cat sitting or brexit planning?

Azza Bamboo
Apr 7, 2018

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021
it's 2000 used volvo estates from the early 90s.

That'll tow us home.

Azza Bamboo
Apr 7, 2018

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021
Curry's not bad, but it's cheesy chips for me. Where possible I get chips from the shop and then put my own cheese on it.

Azza Bamboo
Apr 7, 2018

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021
I've never tried that but I do love thousand island dressing.

Azza Bamboo
Apr 7, 2018

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021

What is Kingfisher?

Azza Bamboo
Apr 7, 2018

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021

Jose posted:

has boris commented on this yet he is our PM after all

https://twitter.com/GranadaReports/status/1157188634350641153?s=20

Chopper's got big truck nuts

Azza Bamboo
Apr 7, 2018

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021
My desktop computer whines like a jet engine which I'm sure everyone is dying to hear!

Azza Bamboo
Apr 7, 2018

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021

VideoGames posted:

This is not even difficult for me. Cheesy chips are the ones I would save. I love them!
When I lived in Bristol there was an amazing little kebab shop on whiteladies road in Clifton and they did a chips and cheese for £2.20 and it was always divine. :D

Yes, cheesy chips are the best.

Azza Bamboo
Apr 7, 2018

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021
Chocolate oranges are great and I shouldn't have to hide that.

Azza Bamboo
Apr 7, 2018

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021

They're trying to distract us with memes and trying to get us to focus on their figures.

Respond by ignoring the few elite government ministers and focusing on the many people who stand to suffer from losing free trade with the EU and all the great cheeses it brings.

Azza Bamboo
Apr 7, 2018

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021
Putting the milk in the pot is bad enough, but they've put way too much milk in that tea.

My old cat from years ago when I had a 125

Azza Bamboo
Apr 7, 2018

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021
Make it a work of fiction where you're discussing political matters but in a world where we voted to remain.

Azza Bamboo
Apr 7, 2018

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021
It goes

Hot Water - Bag - Wait for Brew - Remove bag - Milk.

Sugar is an abomination.

In summer I'll also accept

Bag - Hot Water Enough to Cover Bag - Wait for Brew - Remove Bag - Add to Glass half full of ice water.

Azza Bamboo
Apr 7, 2018

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021

Aramoro posted:

What's your stance on Quality street Orange creams vs Orange Crisps.

The cream quality streets are the best.

Azza Bamboo
Apr 7, 2018

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021
If teabags are so bad then why are we selling tea to china?

Yorkshire tea.

Azza Bamboo
Apr 7, 2018

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021
My apologies if you read my formula and poured tea on the side. That said, this site is supposed to check whether or not you're a robot before you register an account.

Azza Bamboo
Apr 7, 2018

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021

u brexit ukip it posted:

Just drink coffee

Do you put your milk on instant coffee first to stop the water from burning it?

Do you cafetiere? Aeropress? Percolate? Sieve over a pan? Drip Filter?

Lol at "just" drink coffee like the process is any less open to interpretation.

Azza Bamboo
Apr 7, 2018

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021
Lol if u drink coffee with your face.

Azza Bamboo
Apr 7, 2018

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021
I like Barry's and hope we don't have a hard border in Ireland.

Azza Bamboo
Apr 7, 2018

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021
I wonder if "pork markets in beijing" is a euphemism for their body farms, and the Tories plan for brexit self sufficiency is to begin harvesting here to sell to the market in China.

I mean a supply side solution would take up all our green belt land, so why not a demand side solution?

Azza Bamboo
Apr 7, 2018

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021
If you turn on the news it's basically a bunch of vultures praying for a dam to collapse so they can get the money shot and then spend the next week or so pointing cameras at crying families.

Azza Bamboo
Apr 7, 2018

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021

OwlFancier posted:

If only there was a word for what happens when competing agencies had a dispute about whose notion of land ownership was the correct one :thunk:

I'm pretty sure it's war.

Azza Bamboo
Apr 7, 2018

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021
So Syria recently had a years long...

...Dispute resolution?

Azza Bamboo
Apr 7, 2018

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021
These DROs sound a lot like bailiffs.

Azza Bamboo
Apr 7, 2018

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021
Oh wait I think I get it. It's like they want your nationality and society to be based on which brand you've subscribed to instead of where you were born or who issued your passport.

Azza Bamboo
Apr 7, 2018

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021
No I think it's a terrible idea. I don't see how minority issues will be at all supported in this system, or crimes that are hard to enforce. After all why not have a cost cutting DRO that says, idk, enforcing wheelchair access to work environments is too much of a pain in the rear end and if you don't like it subscribe to someone who cares. Except we gunned the company that gives a poo poo about wheelchair access down over this a few months ago. The irony being that some of our workers needed wheelchairs as a result of the gunfire. Lol we just hired new ones.

Azza Bamboo
Apr 7, 2018

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021
We let wheelchair users die but we donated to a charity that has wheelchair in the name so it's okay.

Azza Bamboo
Apr 7, 2018

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021
I do like the "ideal" version of libertarianism where the state fucks off and lets people form their own communities and do what they want. I resent the hegemony that comes with national identities and the machinations of the state. However the reality of libertarianism is that the corporation becomes the state and is just as imposing or oppressive as the state if not moreso. Rather than the hippies creating local communities that I'd like to see, it becomes more of a economic and social mosh pit where only the strongest get close to the stage.

Azza Bamboo
Apr 7, 2018

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021
But get this

In December Liz Truss will visit Beijing, where she will open new Pork Markets.

Now that's a policy that involves the gammon.

Azza Bamboo
Apr 7, 2018

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021
Let's make a deal with the greens and bend over backwards to join up with one parliamentary vote from Brighton Pavillion.

Look I love the greens and if I could choose any party to win it'd be them, but I don't see how this is a fair deal for Labour.

Azza Bamboo
Apr 7, 2018

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021
I want tories to literally feel terror at the thought of an upcoming General Election.

Azza Bamboo
Apr 7, 2018

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021
Just get the contributors together and drunk one night. Then loutishly yell/sing "ooo jeremy corbyn" into a microphone.

Azza Bamboo
Apr 7, 2018

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021
well I just wasted an hour of my life

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PFL0wMlhMw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azza Bamboo
Apr 7, 2018

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021

Rarity posted:

Do we really need to resort to mocking Tory women by claiming ownership of their sex organs? If someone had made a video like this about Laura Pidcock we'd rightly be calling it out. There's plenty of things to have a go at Liz Truss about cause she's a raging oval office, we don't need to reduce her to her actual one.

I get the feeling I've done something bad I don't fully understand. I'm willing to trust your judgment on this because you're much more informed on feminism etc than I am. On a practical level, what do I need to do now to put this wrong right?