Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
Trump endorsed swastika waving Neonazis more than a year ago, that's still rock bottom for me. Everything else is just a creepy add-on, but I'm still stuck on that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

UP THE BUM NO BABY posted:

When you guys finish can you just update a SHARP brief and pass it along to the rest of the forums? Please and thanks

Thanks for the reminder to watch 'Carrier' again.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

I didn't begin to "stand up for myself" until I was around 18 or so - and I'll save you the long story between getting bullied from age 10 to not ever employing violence until I punched my first Neonazi in the face at age 20 - but pantsing me has been the single thing that has earned anyone a punch to the face since before the time I had the courage to fight back against being bullied.

I recall the first of two times it happened until this day, and there is only one other occasion in my life that I recall to feel more dehumanized or robbed of my dignity than that.

That said, I understand that it is not on the level of sexual assault while still being classified as sexual harassment, so I don't get at all how the notion of it being handwaved away is even a thing, especially if you're on a position of power over the person you're deciding to "pants".

Lastly...what a dumb loving verb you have for that.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Donald Trump is a colossal loving moron.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Woof Blitzer posted:

I would like to but you've been combative and pretty negative every time I see you respond to someone's post so I'll take option two with a medium fries, thanks.

You've posted a single time like a month ago in the thread meant for the very topic you're whining about isn't being tolerated for discussion. And now you're pretending that having a place to talk about those very issues hasn't worked out? Are you for real?

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hong Kong protesters stepping up their game and lazing some eyeballs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GiIUhcQmx-0

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Poor fuckin' Iowa :smith:

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

The details surrounding Epstein's 13 month "jail" stint are loving mindboggling :psyduck:

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

I think someone already posted the swastika-ride in here:

Man, what a weird coincidence, huh?

Peep the owners / operators of the theme park:

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

It's Terrible Maps, surely that is a joke

Welp

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

I was down to meat about twice to thrice per week.

And then I got a dehydrator.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

FAUXTON posted:

15.22 miles south of the current forecast point of landfall.

Uh...something with great destructive force is landing at Juno Beach...?

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

The one thing that has me reassured about Dorian not being too bad is that there's an inverse correlation between GBS-goons lusting for death and eventual severity of a hurricane

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Wonder Free posted:

This was my third flight into it. 12 penetrations so far. We had CAT 5 winds briefly but not enough for NHC to upgrade get. It will get there.

Pretty good stadium effect today. Surface was totally obscured though.

For the love of god, my goone, keep them pics coming. That looks absolutely incredible!