Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
You can take my body from my cold, dead hands!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

LingcodKilla posted:

Whuuuut.

Well in non-news im in the Central Valley, CA and I just saw a trump supporter in the shortest short shorts I ever saw. He would have had to tuck up his balls to keep them in his place. Like 1 inch or less inseam.

Why you lookin'?

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
^^^ I'm ignoring this!

I don't see why service workers aren't paid a lot. Do you really want a bad bus driver/janitor/cook who doesn't care ruining your day? Didn't think so.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

LingcodKilla posted:

loving slavery.

Slavery is legal dummy. Very anti-American sentiment here.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
The Efficient Free Market™️

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
Straws are banned in California... no strawmen there.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
So we’re going to just dance around this topic and pretend it doesn’t exist forever because it makes some people mad right? Seems legit

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
Not saying I'm a solutions guy but you can't run away from the problem forever.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

McNally posted:

You're right, maybe instead of banning copchat I should create a whole thread so it can take place without making GBS threads up the CE thread.

Goddamn, that's genius. Why didn't I think about that on July 1st?

It's working well [borat voice] not

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

McNally posted:

So is my problem that I'm pretending copchat doesn't exist or is my problem that it's somehow my fault a small collection of chucklefucks can't use enough impulse control to threadshit in the right place?

Constructive criticism is one thing, but this seems like you just want to tell me I suck and not offer any ideas.

You know, like a loving shitbag would.

I would like to but you've been combative and pretty negative every time I see you respond to someone's post so I'll take option two with a medium fries, thanks.