Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit

It was kinda boring

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
The Ratcliffe news is the best thing I’ve heard all day. Thank gently caress

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit

BadOptics posted:

Wow, big surprise that my wife is hearing from her uncle (who's a cop) that he has "intel" that this shooting was a left-wing militia (guessing this is supposed to be ANTIFA lol) attack because of the border/wall. lmfao I loving hate our species at times.

They try this literally after every mass shooting. Ever since Las Vegas. It’s always a right wing shithead! You’d think they would learn by now

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
That’s SO MUCH AIR

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

Israel attacked Iranian quds in Syria.

Bibi is beating the re-election drum.

Between this and their recent strike on a militia storage facility in Iraq, Israel seems to be really gearing up for a fight. Course, they know that we’ll bail them out. It’s like they looked at the gulf crisis from this summer and was like “Yeah, we should do that again!”

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
Some nasty insults

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit

Yo this is some goddamn poo poo

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
https://twitter.com/jimsciutto/status/1167078826180009984

womp womp

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit

Columbia University has a ton of these. They used them in the late 19th century to move students and teachers around when it was snowing out, and later moved plutonium through them during the Manhattan project.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit

I’m sure that NGA is very happy about this