Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GoGoGadget
Apr 29, 2006

Wasabi the J posted:

I literally had a panic dream about Trump chasing and eating a pigeon.on live TV. Is this how crazy political cartoons get made? Where I put a bunch of labels on my anxieties on different pieces of the scene?

gently caress I need to sleep.

As the dementia gets worse, this may become a reality.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoGoGadget
Apr 29, 2006

So if one were to invest in a faux meat company, which one is best?

GoGoGadget
Apr 29, 2006

Every single Bernie Sanders Facebook post for the past few months has had some dude shouting in Russian as the top comment. When you go to read it or do anything with it though, it's not there. What the heck is going on with this?

GoGoGadget
Apr 29, 2006

Stravag posted:

I surveryed that poo poo for my job updating gps on roads. I was stuck in that hellhole section of texas for 3 months. With how eagerly people would fingerfuck their guns while asking if i was a storm chaser im surprised they hadnt had one before now

Why are Texans seemingly looking to threaten storm chasers with their guns?