Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

trumo

ty manifisto

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Hot Karl Marx posted:

Bring back the other trump threads

The other ones have all gone to a farm upstate where they can run and play all day with other trupm threads

ty manifisto

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

tup¿

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Iron Crowned posted:

:lol:

John Cranley is blue dog as gently caress, he was endorsed by the Tea Party

Cincinnati is one of the most conservative urban areas I've been to

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

tupy

ty manifisto

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

trukp

ty manifisto

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

The Alpha Centauri posted:

i play sports for most of my childhood, and 75% of my coaches were utter shitheads and abusive (verbally) as gently caress. and also blowhard drunks

coaches are almost always terrible abusive and militaristic assholes it's why I'm very conflicted about my kid playing any coached team sports :/

ty manifisto

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

is this from the thing where they "collected" absentee ballots for people and threw them in the trash

ty manifisto

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

tump

ty manifisto

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

tup

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

MysteriousStranger posted:

and in a food chat thing I'm now sold on daves killer bread for basic bread stuff, very good

http://www.daveskillerbread.com/

it's dece for american bread, probably the best you can get that's available (somewhat) all over

ty manifisto

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

woa,h

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

crazy cloud posted:

yall remember mogging and drafting

hell yeah

ty manifisto

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

post the copypasta crazy cloud, plz

ty manifisto

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

he's right ban cars too

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

campfire posted:

me either except its because im so fuckin trent reznor ripped i cant even angle a Fire Arm that way

speaking of which Firearms was a good HL mod, ask smythe he'll know

Firearms 2 for source was ripped apart by drama iirc

HL mod tier list

God tier
Natural selection

S tier
DoD
CS

A tier
Firearms
Science and industry

B tier
HL deathmatch
The weird Tron themed one that didn't work very well imo

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

campfire posted:

lmao you mean ricochet?

also you're missing a lot of entries but god tier does include NS so ill let it go

yeah i forget a lot of them these were the only ones i remembered off the top of me head

Oh wait add the revolutionary war one to A tier. FREEDOM

e: Oh lol forgot TFC, put that on S tier

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

ytrumo

ty manifisto

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

ymgve posted:

do the swiss actually have ammo stored alongside their guns

Switzerland majorly reformed theirgun laws in the 90s in response to a rising homicide rate, and hey it worked, so his facts are pretty out of date lol

ty manifisto

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

turmo

ty manifisto

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

zegermans posted:

Jesus that media tweet is probably top 3 all time tweets that make me say "you motherfucker" out loud

it's bad, much like TRUBp

ty manifisto

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

glad ryan north is still doing good writing i haven't thought about him in a while

ty manifisto

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

trumo

ty manifisto

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Tarunp

ty manifisto

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

ty manifisto

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Basebf555 posted:

I still don't even know what it means to be fired "like a dog". Is that just a Trumpism or does that expression actually exist?

I SAID NO

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

smarxist posted:

lol remember when Cloud is all crazy with lifestream poisoning and tifa yeets him into the hot springs

lol yeah i remember young me finding it really eerie the way his head bobbed up and down

ty manifisto

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

baby Sinclair lookin motherfucker

ty manifisto

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

tRuMo

ty manifisto

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

UFOTacoMan posted:

guys, guys check this out:

Bill de BlahBlahBlahsio

:smug:

:wow::holymoley::supaburn:

ty manifisto

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

just standing besdie my TTRUMP truck wearing blue latex gloves like a normal feller

ty manifisto

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

trupm

ty manifisto

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

TRUMP

ty manifisto

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

trumo

ty manifisto

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Coatlicue posted:

So like, how long does an autopsy take? Shouldn't we know something more by now?

I've watched a lot of them, i believe they usually take about 30 seconds of screen time before Scully notices something very unusual about the body and has to stop in a hurry. However it could be delayed bc they have to transfer the body to Quantico

ty manifisto

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

ty manifisto

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

JHVH-1 posted:

hello is this where the Russian bots hang out

da, byeep byoop

ty manifisto

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

trumo

ty manifisto

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Gringostar posted:

my gf is trying really hard to be super green with everything she does, like buying milk in reusable glass jars so she uses less plastic

i stopped trying to tell her that her doing it was a meaningless gesture and that humanity is already doomed so might as well enjoy shot while it lasts

lol you have moved on to crack ping level 3 and internalized the destructive kind of nihilism where you start hurting people and things, stay safe posting ghost

ty manifisto