Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
*Joe Scarborough-ishly*

"Let's see if uhhh...if....the president disparages...less minorities this month."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
im gonna livepost MSNBC this morning whilst working

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

Mariana Horchata posted:

please reconsider

yeah being at work sucks ill just do it from home

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
domndald trujmpjt

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
trump looking extra piss piggy this AM in front of his public speaking helicopter engines

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
wait who the gently caress is this mothefucker i want KATY TUR DURRRRRRRRRRR

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
drinagld turmp

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

Crusader posted:

trump just wants greenland to secure the impact crater and grant himself mysterious and bizarre powers

weird this thing was discovered by a guy named "Large Cock"

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

mormonpartyboat posted:

i cant find a picture of it with the pastrami but its like a buck fifty to add a half pound of it

id get wasted on like busch light and the shittiest whiskey ever, just to get a poison hangover and eat this

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
hello its me your local grocer chemist

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
really proud of myself ive only ordered from amazon like twice in the past year and before that it was just books

its how i identify as a person, just not a big amazon user i think folks should know

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

MadJackal posted:

What happens when you want to (real example) order a nice pepper grinder? Regardless of your choice of brick and mortar, you’re either presented with cheap poo poo or overpriced poo poo.

do you...use this...grinder on your hot pockets? tendies? wtf is this

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
I remember a time not too many decades ago when a citizen at times would vote for the right man instead of his own party.

It was a time when Democrats still had some honor and Republicans were unified yet still found common ground with Democrats. Words like racist and white supremacist were not thrown around, and when we actually had real, unbiased journalism. It was a time when political correctness took a back seat to truth and when everyone loved America and wanted our constitution left totally intact.

Now we have a movement to destroy our constitution, rewrite the bill of rights, give foreign invaders more rights than U.S. citizens, ignore existing laws and sustain an underclass of "victims" for voting purposes. They have no problem destroying innocent lives simply because they disagree. They censor any debatable dialog because it is easier to silence dissenting opinion than to debate it.

Hate speech and racism comes almost exclusively from the left, which is historically racist, and even today no one spews more hate and racism. It is so obvious that they are unhinged and unfit for leadership.

America was one election away from global government when Donald Trump became president. He was a gift from God and kept America a sovereign nation. He's a brilliant leader, and despite false witness against him on a daily basis, he never wavers.

He's undoubtedly the best president we ever had.

I believe many Democrats will vote principle over party in 2020.

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

:wow:

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

this reminded me of 9/11

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

good to see some jobs created by massive gun violence,

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

wow david de trumpy

im pretty sure while he was doing Californication he convinced himself that he's simultaneously Keith Richards and Charles Bukowski, with esteemed rock albums and novels under his name

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

Dolphin posted:

I'm going walleye fishing later this week with my friends, does anyone know if these lures will work well?

are you fishing for conservative commentators?

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

thats focked up

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

Solarin posted:

hitler never gassed his own people at the holocaust centers

holocaust...CENTERS???!

i must alert the shareholders!!!

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
Amazon burning down but God drat some great posting today

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
police cant stand me but they can't touch me
call me a dope fiend,
but i just crack ping

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
flat beams
steal earth
crack ping

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
*muffled screaming*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

pancake rabbit posted:

lol yeah that's what i said

i guess he wants to let it play out and hopefully have it look like biden fizzles out of his own accord so as to not damage their bromance

probably one "decorum" thing that would be nice, not having these two year long, dull, frenzied campaigns with dozens of grifting nobodies

the way this whole election cycle has played out for democrats the past 8 months of "campaigning" has basically just been the worst television show ever