Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

Burt Sexual posted:

Next poster that has less than 100 posts on their account gets a free Av. Must be more than 50 words on any topic. Will pm cert.

How does one know if they have less than 100 posts? Is it just intuition or is there a way to know? I'd like to think that in ideal world there is a number for each of us, a constant compatible with our profiles, with our shared interfaces. That number would be the number of posts on our account. For some it would be 0 and the further you drift from your ideal number the worse you are portrayed in this virtual world that we surf in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

Burt Sexual posted:

gently caress, this is 50 words isn’t it.

I'm afraid it is :toot:

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

Burt Sexual posted:

Gonna need a throw away email address to send cert. Since you don't have plat I bought that instead.

turrurrurrurrrrrrr at protonmail com

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

Burt Sexual posted:

So I’ve gifted plat and probed myself itt, what do you bring to this table bugtard?

I still haven't seen this 'plat cert' you keep talking about on my table :colbert: