Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

blackpool equalise in the 91st minute

boro score in the 93rd :getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
boro

Rogue0071
Dec 8, 2009

Grey Hunter's next target.

ItohRespectArmy posted:

blackpool equalise in the 91st minute

boro score in the 93rd :getin:

Absolutely incredible finish.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
We all love Boro

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Gigi Galli posted:

We all love Boro

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
False.

Moktaro
Aug 3, 2007
I value call my nuts.

Gigi Galli posted:

We all love Boro

Return of the Parmos?

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

https://twitter.com/craig_johns/status/1476921648985030656?s=21

Pisstake this. Always the fuckin same

sprotto
Jul 16, 2017

Is that referring to tomorrow’s match? I thought that had already been postponed. Not that I’ll let that get in the way of saying gently caress the EFL of course

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

Suntoucher posted:

Is that referring to tomorrow’s match? I thought that had already been postponed. Not that I’ll let that get in the way of saying gently caress the EFL of course

this was before it was postponed, boro got even more cases after that and the EFL caved.

Rogue0071
Dec 8, 2009

What a loving win by Boro

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

boro did it again

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
boro

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Would 6-2 be a Bristol city fan

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 27 days!

lmao

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

https://www.mfc.co.uk/news/an-open-letter-from-steve-gibson-to-the-joint-administrators-of-derby-county-fc

Gibbo going in on the Derby administrators

Moktaro
Aug 3, 2007
I value call my nuts.

Looks like they went *puts on sunglasses* full ham!

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

https://twitter.com/raidenzerox/status/1481025841970749450

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

It's nice having the best chairman in world football.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
joe lumley redemption arc?

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

love the boro

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
lmao sunderland

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

karmicknight posted:

joe lumley redemption arc?

Much better under Wilder than Warnock, I have to say.

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Why won't Derby just die quietly, ffs

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
wayne rooney's new magnum opus is hilarious.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

https://twitter.com/Ekremkonur/status/1488916335308546051

lmao, lol, lmao.

sprotto
Jul 16, 2017

That’s not official yet I say incredibly desperately

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

tbf doesn't Bruce do a fine job of getting clubs promoted he's just out of his depth in the prem. The Colin Successor.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

No

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

NinpoEspiritoSanto posted:

tbf doesn't Bruce do a fine job of getting clubs promoted he's just out of his depth in the prem. The Colin Successor.

bruce came 12th with one of the strongest sides the championship has ever seen at villa.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

ItohRespectArmy posted:

bruce came 12th with one of the strongest sides the championship has ever seen at villa.

Phwoar, solid mid table finish. The dream

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

https://twitter.com/WBA/status/1489311536715870217?t=EZsPxoIfsF_vWMe_Ewr93g&s=19

I repeat, lol, lmao, lol

SoylentCola
Mar 21, 2001

Ultra Carp
Just enough time for the old destroy and exit.

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

gently caress off Derby

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

boro robbed by joseph "joe" lumley.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

ItohRespectArmy posted:

boro robbed by joseph "joe" lumley.

Rogue0071
Dec 8, 2009

Derby derby lived up to the hype, let's loving go Boro.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
yo isaiah jones loving owns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Balogun. That assist for Watmore.

Phwoar lad