Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

Its amazing how the media pushed the narrative of plucky shoestring budget derby county when fat frank was in charge lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

Leeds, Charlton and Swansea are going up

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

Lemon posted:

I almost think I might prefer to be relegated than get him in.

you'll be getting both aha

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

The most stressful 90 minutes in god knows how long, glad that we are finally able to score but i would have preferred if we had been able to remember how to bloody defend

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

Very sad news, one of the best performers in the championship ever, a quality player

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

Buzzing, leeds are going up

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

Troy Queef posted:

Leeds are going up.

They are

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

Another massive win, its difficult to put into words just how much of an influence Pablo has had at Leeds in the past few seasons. Especially considering Swansea is always a tough place for us, we were able to grind out the win, all the pressure on West Brom now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

Leeds are the loving best

What a collapse by Forest though, they really have crumbled recently