Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
https://mobile.twitter.com/SteveMadeley78/status/1284212102413131783

slavens cracking up!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
gently caress sake Brentford. Quite fancy Fulham for the playoffs I think

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Thirteenth Step posted:

Any details on when they’re building the statue?

Right in front of the Jude Bellingham stand

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Bielsa's assistant has gone to manage Huddersfield

An exciting appointment for the dog fuckers for sure and a definite step up from those weird brothers. Will he turn out to have been the brains of the operation all along and expose Bielsa as a massive fraud? Only time will tell

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Thirteenth Step posted:

lol Brentford wtf. They’re bottling this HARD.

Nobody wants to be in the prem. Understandable tbh

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
I could get behind Leeds signing benrahma so if Brentford could massively bottle it ta

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Absolute choker for Brentford after winning 800 games in a row to get here

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Salary caps are in in Leagues One and Two

quote:

When calculating total salary spending, the ‘cap’ includes:

Basic Wages;

Taxes;

Bonuses;

Image rights;

Agents’ fees and;

Other fees and expenses paid directly or indirectly to all registered players.

Cool that the EFL saw clubs struggling to pay their players through the lockdown and going bust because the owners refused to put any money in and agreeing that it was the greedy league two players that were the issue. Can't wait to see teams coming up to the Championship getting brutally owned by teams who are paying all their players £50k a week

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Just watching the EFL on discovery turbo or whatever channel it is now and one of the Swansea coaches dished out a chokeslam to Jon Toral. You love to see it

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

habeasdorkus posted:

There was someone on this forum a few months back who was all upset when I called Millwall fans racist. Where they at now?

according to my rolodex of TRP posters there are 2 Millwall fans who post here and neither of them seem particularly racist

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Hedgehog Pie posted:

I'm glad that Wayne Rooney's Derby County (TM) have upped their form from constantly losing to constantly drawing.

I thought this was a joke based on the fact that they gave him everything he wanted with his shady betting company contract but then looked and he's actually the manager lmao whats that all about

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
More like derby clownty

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Just wanted to say that the sky sports hi-res manager pictures did neither manager any favours

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
91st minute equaliser and 100th minute winner, absolute scenes. you love to see it (unless you're derby in which case lol)

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Nice to see Alex mowatt banging them in for West Brom, always liked him

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
And another! The boy just loves a goal

Also lol Barnsley

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
It will be extremely funny and infuriating when they are not punished in any way and Rooney finds a way to get them promoted

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
98th minute equaliser, you love to see it (unless you're Blackburn)(lol)

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Blasmeister posted:

Looks like Derby have gone into administration

Speaking as a fan of a multiple administration botherer and as such I get a pass for mocking a venerable club brought to its knees by the decisions of a handful of greedy bastards: lol

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Dell_Zincht posted:

Cardiff bad.

If not for our godawful finishing that would have been a cricket score.

Can't believe Mick McCarthy is loving dead, rip. If they get wilder in it'll be interesting to see if he can sort Cardiff out

Sending all my prayers and thoughts to Coventry to keep their poo poo together for the rest of the season

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Wigan is pie country, the people of Hull subsist on a diet of cod heads and raw sewage. Please educate yourself

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Brucey's going home for one last job and to complete the north east footballing trinity

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
9 more points deducted for derby. Lol

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Would 6-2 be a Bristol city fan

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Bruce just needs time

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Huddersfield have two former Leeds players and a former Leeds coach in charge, whereas forest have none of either, so will be cheering on the dog fuckers this afternoon

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Fun drinking game: take a shot every time a commentator mentions an amount of money

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
The tricky trees have won the super bowl

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

deletebeepbeepbeep posted:

Congratulations Forest, hope you're looking forward to being called Poottingham Forest and other such things.

'more like the lovely trees' -me in a few months

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
https://twitter.com/talkSPORT/status/1545364774262808578?s=20&t=MKgpftXrpZV4wOJxGLv3Uw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009