Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Hello is this the thread to make shitposts about teams that aren't good enough to be in the efl? Hartlepool circled the drain for years and I don't think they're going to bubble back up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

XBenedict posted:

Ah, the Monkey Hangers. The Barnet of 'up North.

Are they? I don't know much about barnet. The hive was an ok ground, damned cold when I went.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Apparently there's a challenge on from southend and grimsby that they shouldn't be relegated out of league two.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Pools have beaten bromley and now have Stockport next weekend in the playoffs.

"You're loving poo poo" could be heard clear as day on the broadcast. Maybe fans were a bad idea.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

I hate being optimistic in sports because it only leads to disappointment but I actually think Hartlepool stand a good chance of winning. They can go up.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

It's playoff final day!

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

sassassin posted:

I'm waving my Torquay flag.

they're definitely the better side so far

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Yeeaaaaaaahhhhhhh

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

sassassin posted:

Torquay fallen apart since the goal, can't get up the pitch.

Joe Lewis would have been better-regarded coming through at Swansea if he hadn't been in the same year group as Ben Cabango and Brandon Cooper. Will be playing in the EFL sooner or later, whatever the result today.

That goal they just ruled out looked good to me.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

....referee?

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What a goal

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

pools are looking lost out there now

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Penalties will always be the worst way to get a result