Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sprotto
Jul 16, 2017

Albion are good but they really need to sign like 3 more players

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sprotto
Jul 16, 2017

Slaven Bilic just got sent off lol

sprotto
Jul 16, 2017

Albion are unbeaten in 8, and have come back to secure points after giving up the lead in 7 of those matches. If Bilic can find a way to have the side show up at the start of matches, we're going up for sure.

sprotto
Jul 16, 2017

I'm having trouble processing the fact that James McClean is still a professional footballer

sprotto
Jul 16, 2017

Meat Wagon posted:

He's proper wank isn't he? I've never been a fan of him and was really underwhelmed when we signed him last year. Jones thinks he's amazing though and has decided he should now be a wing back and all the attacking and defensive work out wide should be solely on his shoulders. It's going about as well as expected.

He's really good at getting booked and giving away possession needlessly. I can't even begin to imagine the mind of a man who thinks he should be played as a wingback. I can only assume there were multiple sharp blows to the head involved

sprotto
Jul 16, 2017

Boro are poo poo. Albion are going up.

sprotto
Jul 16, 2017

That West Brom - Charlton match was the most shameful display of ineptitude I've seen in a long time from a ref. Never a red. Tried to send off the wrong black man a la Arsenal a few years ago. Blatant handball ignored in the build up to Albion's 2nd goal. The softest penalty I've ever seen. I guess West Brom have no one to blame but themselves since they missed at least two clear chances but holy poo poo that ref should never step foot on a pitch again.

Meltdown over.

sprotto
Jul 16, 2017

Albion are going up!!! And then coming straight back down.

sprotto
Jul 16, 2017

God I loving hate being an Albion fan

sprotto
Jul 16, 2017

Who knew having 3 complete loving wastemen at forward would come back to bite Albion in the rear end??

sprotto
Jul 16, 2017

Holy loving poo poo we did it. I don’t care that it was a complete shambles and the squad needs a massive overhaul. Albion were in dire straits financially if we didn’t go up and there’s no way we’d make it through the playoffs. What a bottle job by brentford.

sprotto
Jul 16, 2017

TelekineticBear! posted:

Leeds are the loving best

What a collapse by Forest though, they really have crumbled recently
Yeah, an even worse bottle job in retrospect than Brentford imo. They really were tied up in notts

sprotto
Jul 16, 2017

I think blues are loving shite

sprotto
Jul 16, 2017

I hope the playoff final is brentford-barnsley

sprotto
Jul 16, 2017

Surprised we’ve not seen a sassassin rage post yet given how incredibly shite Swansea look

sprotto
Jul 16, 2017

Albion are gonna piss the league please do NOT quote this post when we’ve lost 5 in a row in January

sprotto
Jul 16, 2017

I love Big Sem

sprotto
Jul 16, 2017

This is the worst West Brom team I think I’ve ever seen and that’s really saying something!!

sprotto
Jul 16, 2017

Is that referring to tomorrow’s match? I thought that had already been postponed. Not that I’ll let that get in the way of saying gently caress the EFL of course

sprotto
Jul 16, 2017

That’s not official yet I say incredibly desperately

sprotto
Jul 16, 2017

Bruce out

sprotto
Jul 16, 2017

cant believe west brom have won not only a game but the nations hearts

sprotto
Jul 16, 2017

sassassin posted:

He's a rubbish keeper who should have saved both our goals the other day.

Yeah he’s been poo poo on the field and a cancer in the locker room too, should’ve sold him when we had the chance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sprotto
Jul 16, 2017

West Brom beating Fulham and Bournemouth and getting completely outclassed by blues and stoke lol classic