Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

gona have alot of posters in the league 1 thread next year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

lol mitrovich getting booked in thirty seconds.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

boro are going up lads.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

phwoar matt crooks

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

fucks sake boro

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

makes me think back to when derby fans were describing the GENIUS of selling their stadium to themselves lol.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

sporar owns

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

can't believe steve gibson single handedly killed derby county.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Dell_Zincht posted:

Boro are good again

lol not really, Peterborough and Barnsley were just that much worse than us that it made us look slightly decent

I love Martin Payero though, what a lad

boro are gona win the league, OP

payero is the argentinian messi

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

boro are the greatest team of all time.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

blackpool equalise in the 91st minute

boro score in the 93rd :getin:

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Suntoucher posted:

Is that referring to tomorrow’s match? I thought that had already been postponed. Not that I’ll let that get in the way of saying gently caress the EFL of course

this was before it was postponed, boro got even more cases after that and the EFL caved.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

boro did it again

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

It's nice having the best chairman in world football.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

love the boro

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

https://twitter.com/Ekremkonur/status/1488916335308546051

lmao, lol, lmao.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

NinpoEspiritoSanto posted:

tbf doesn't Bruce do a fine job of getting clubs promoted he's just out of his depth in the prem. The Colin Successor.

bruce came 12th with one of the strongest sides the championship has ever seen at villa.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

https://twitter.com/WBA/status/1489311536715870217?t=EZsPxoIfsF_vWMe_Ewr93g&s=19

I repeat, lol, lmao, lol

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

boro robbed by joseph "joe" lumley.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

gently caress millwall

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

we've mint and we are going up.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Dell_Zincht posted:

Joe Lumley is a proper mad lad, I'm actually starting to find it quite funny.

Annoying, but funny

Crazy to think we had an even worse keeper last year too.

Atleast Lumley's calamities are funny.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

sebzilla posted:

We decided to take a couple of months off winning games to give everyone else a chance.

Going up, though!

congratulations, enjoy your new star on your badge.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

ilmucche posted:

League 2 is the best league because hartlepool are there

hartlepool should get promoted twice imo

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

boro are doing it again

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Edward Mass posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttuVUynl5SU

Sunderland are BACK (in the Championship)

this is Good For Middlesbrough

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4008289

new thread since this one still reeks of death.