Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy
Does anyone in League 2 fancy challenging us this season? We're not actually good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy
update: football is poo poo

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy

Weasling Weasel posted:

As a Northampton fan, I can say that football is good. And very hoofy.

I'd say I'd never seen us play worse, but I went to our 2 previous playoff finals too

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy

Weasling Weasel posted:

Yeah, i remember us being tonked 3 - 0 by Bradford in the playoffs around 2013 and it was an awful feeling. Do you imagine you'll keep Williams or will he be poached by a Championship side in the summer?

I think he's clearly still a bit green but he'll almost certainly get poached. Honestly not too worried about it; it happens to us quite regularly nowadays and has been a nice little money-spinner between Ethan Ampadu and Ollie Watkins

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy

sassassin posted:

studs up out of control. stonewall innit.

come on the lads

yeah I mean no idea what the gently caress the commentary team are smoking that was reckless as gently caress

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy

African AIDS cum posted:

Ollie Watkins looks wank, don't want him at Leeds lets get Messi

please pay way too much for him so Exeter get a fuckload thanks

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy
How the gently caress are Exeter in the title hunt, Forest Green were off and away

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy

sebzilla posted:

We decided to take a couple of months off winning games to give everyone else a chance.

Going up, though!

if you could poo poo the bed the next two matches that'd be great, thanks

also gently caress league 2 all my homies hate league 2

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy

ilmucche posted:

League 2 is the best league because hartlepool are there

After 3 failed trips to Wembley and missing the playoffs by a point twice in the 5 years prior, I feel like Exeter have done their time

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy

sebzilla posted:

For real our form has been an absolute joke lately. Stevens doing his ACL hasn't helped but it was bad before. >9000 shots against 10-man Swindon, one goal.

All to play for in the next two games I suppose!

Yeah, I guess lucky for you we've got Noton and Vale. Thank gently caress we don't need results from those games to go up

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy
Start of Feb: FGR 8 points clear at the top, 18 points clear of Exeter
Start of Mar: FGR 10 points clear at the top, 13 points clear of Exeter
Start of Apr: FGR 4 points clear of Exeter at the top
Start of May: FGR 1 point behind Exeter :cool:

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy

sebzilla posted:

Absolutely rotten

You should be spitting mate, that's a real bottle job

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy
Half time and City and FGR are both flushing it. Works for me!

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy

Congrats! Would've been stunning if we'd managed to win the title given the season.

Now glued to the Gas game

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy
gently caress Barton but honestly it's absolutely hilarious that they've gone up with a 7-0 win

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy
Lmao get hosed Franchise FC, see you next season