Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

THE JOLLY CANDY-LIKE BUTTON
i used to just post every week about how charlton are poo poo but somehow we aren't poo poo anymore and i don't care that it's not even september we're going up as champions nothing could possibly go wrong super bowyer let's go lads

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

mactheknife posted:

i used to just post every week about how charlton are poo poo but somehow we aren't poo poo anymore and i don't care that it's not even september we're going up as champions nothing could possibly go wrong super bowyer let's go lads

i think you missed this part

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

big crush on Chad OMG posted:

I’d like to see Charlton back in the prem tbh

i would also enjoy being able to actually see our matches in the states, but the very thought of it also fills me with fear

then again going up this season did the same and we're on this bizarre illogical-rear end run of form so

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

KYOON GRIFFEY JR posted:

arent yall on ESPN+?

ESPN+ picks and chooses what Championship matches they show, it's basically just any combination of Leeds, Derby, Sheffield Wednesday, and Stoke. Haven't been on yet this season.

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

Dell_Zincht posted:

I'm claiming that you false advertised when you sold us Dijksteel. Isn't he supposed to be good?

He was not one I expected to go, at least not yet, so buyer beware [slams rolling door shut]

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

psyer posted:

It is more like whatever games that are on Sky and 1-2 matches chosen by the World Feed (IMG?). There is iFollow that the EFL sells, but it will not have the games that are on Sky and ESPN+ and it is essentially like 1 high view camera with a commentator for the match and maybe not even replays.

https://www.efl.com/iFollow/

Charlton opted out of that, because of course. Oh well.

Pretty torn for Bury and Bolton.

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

UnlimitedSpessmans posted:

The efl is never going to do anything about all these dodgy owners

Jevans basically said as much today. The FFP test is clearly a joke and might as well not exist. This is probably just the first of many over the next few years.

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

psyer posted:

Charlton seems to be doing their own thing for international viewers with Valley Pass. It seems like similar to what iFollow is,

highlights only as far as I can tell. It's cool - I'm used to following them like this 12+ years on

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

thanks

also, how are we still pulling this off?

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

sassassin posted:

Most of the league is complete poo poo.

we fit right in

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

sassassin posted:

Someone has to. The EFL are a joke and need pressure on them to sort things out.

co-sign

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

mactheknife posted:

see i told you all is well go on boys

e: page snipe for the lads

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

we're going to win the loving league and then go down with a new prem low points total

mark it

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

went 1-0 up after 65 seconds and immediately said "gonna lose this one 2-1"

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

Dell_Zincht posted:

Derby are a horrible club with absolutely zero morals and I hope they get hosed forever.

(I'm referring to the fact they included the two drink-drivers in their squad the other night. The two drink-drivers who fled the scene, leaving Keogh injured and unconscious.)

gently caress Derby.

lol goddamn that's some poo poo

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

sassassin posted:

Lyle Taylor's hair lol

it's for charity, ya jerk

2-2 at fulham is perfectly acceptable, this season has been so weird

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

https://twitter.com/TomLockyer/status/1181177579014905856

this is very stupid but i love it

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

addicks going up as champs mark it

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

so why the gently caress is boro-huddersfield the tv match tomorrow

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

that macauley bonne is loving handy

plus we have the same name

ballon d'or winner, mark it

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

williams out for a couple months (no surprise) and now field and forster-caskey out as well

going down

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

HJB posted:

Don't, the wound is still fresh

man's got the same name as i do and can score goals i ain't stopping any time soon

(i'm sorry)

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

roland is out and i don't even give a single gently caress about the weekend's result

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

loving west brom come on

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

being the ones to secure a late draw on the weekend and a late-ish win yesterday feels really nice instead of the dick-kickings we've been receiving the last few months

leko being out for the season is a big loss, desperately need that takeover to be completed and the abu dhabi money to send us up so i can fall out of love with charlton and start watching loving...dartford or something else equally stupid, who knows

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

Hedgehog Pie posted:

Can't wait for another awful evening courtesy of the rams.

it's charlton. enjoy your 92nd minute winner.

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

the bielik foul was absolutely a red and the ref has blown just about every call since then and i'm including fouls made by charlton players

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

that was our worst performance of the season bar none

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

charlton's takeover is complete and life is wonderful, maybe we won't go down

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

sassassin posted:

Plucky Swansea hang on to beat Charlton u23s.

i sit there and watch that match and think it's cool that we're getting youngsters in there, we have a phenomenal academy, they don't really seem like they're that far off of championship quality, but then i remember they're only playing because like 2/3s of our players on contract are legally loving dead