Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Raffles
Dec 7, 2004

So its turns out that as a result of Big Wayne moving to Derby, betting company 32Red have agreed a "record breaking" sponsorship deal with the club.

and you'll never guess what squad number Rooney will wear next season. all just a bit scummy imo.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/49265227

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raffles
Dec 7, 2004

Cannot wait for Big Johnny Woodgate to get his first competitive win as a manager at some point in the future.

Raffles
Dec 7, 2004

I feel confident Boro will get their first win tonight at home against Wigan and if they don't it's ok because I actually hate football and myself.

Raffles
Dec 7, 2004

Boro unbeaten in four now, making good progress.

Raffles
Dec 7, 2004

gently caress off boro

Raffles
Dec 7, 2004

Lemon posted:

I'm all for keeping him, but realistically how bad does it need to be for Woodgate to be booted?

Boro generally give their managers a lot of time (maybe with the exception of Monk) and there isn't the expectation of going up this season so I reckon he'll get at least a season as long as we aren't properly scrapping against relegation. A win today against Birmingham (who've lost three on the bounce) would take us up to mid table and do a lot to calm some nerves on where the season is heading.

Raffles
Dec 7, 2004

loving finally

Raffles
Dec 7, 2004

boro are going up

Raffles
Dec 7, 2004

boro are actually going to go down

Raffles
Dec 7, 2004

colin wanker's red and white army