Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xerol
Jan 13, 2007

Just also gonna pop in a reminder here that there's an online (multiplayer) idle games community with its own discord and it's a cool place if you're into those kinda games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xerol
Jan 13, 2007

I think part of the problem with running deficits is stuff will run as normal until your buffer runs out, then it becomes unclear what exactly will happen at that point. I saw mention upthread that all their something was going to one product over another, and there isn't any clarity about where limited resources will end up. It doesn't seem to be evenly distributed, and unlike Factorio, consumers will never stop consuming because there isn't an output belt/chest/train to fill up and stop the works, and you have no splitters/balancers to distribute resources in a controlled manner. I'd be a lot happier running e.g. 50% of my total demand for glue if I knew it meant everything would run at 50% efficiency, versus one thing I don't need running at 100% and something I do need not running at all. If there's a way to implement this without "tearing everything out and starting over" it seems worth considering.

Xerol
Jan 13, 2007

Pope Guilty posted:

Once I've got all the Improved Dual Wield Wishes in NGU, it doesn't matter which slot I put which weapon in, right? Since I'm getting 100% from both?

Just be careful with outfit swaps, since it doesn't swap everything simultaneously, and so the order may matter if different outfits have different weapons in those slots and it might not let you change because you have too much E/M/R3 tied up, or change part of the outfit but not the rest even if the final swap has the same/more cap.

Xerol
Jan 13, 2007

Before a certain update (which was already years ago) ~300m He was recommended for tackling spire clears, and with current features you need quite a bit less, so 200m should be enough to get past z200 and/or clear the spire. Some features don't unlock until you pass a certain zone or clear a void map above a certain zone, so you might be missing some of those even with enough helium on paper. You're probably also missing challenge rewards and challenge perks, so make sure you clear every challenge at least once (overkill being I think the last one that unlocks via a challenge). Quite a few of these are prior to z60 so if you're missing those you might not have everything you need to keep pushing forward at this point. The exponential costs on the perks you do have means you don't get very much farther even if you add a shitload of helium if you're missing things like the coordinated perk.

e: List here.

e2: Also the scientist challenges. Those are huge.

Xerol
Jan 13, 2007

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

just started Sadistic. realised the quirk "+10 ppp per itopod kill" was not "+10 pp per itopod kill". devastated

This is to the base rate so with enough +PP% perks/ngus/cards it might as well be.

Xerol
Jan 13, 2007

It's boost-per-mayo efficiency that you're looking for, which the higher rarity cards give more of. Tag slots are a priority AP purchase also, with maxed tag effect you should be getting something like 90% of your cards in tagged boosts (when using all 4 tags) and getting more rolls on adv/perk/quirk/hack cards (and especially chonkers) will help get those boosts up faster. I'm at Av2 and still yeeting everything Okay and worse. Once you reach the point that you've bought all the useful one-time AP purchases, mayo infusers are also a good idea - use one right before popping fruits, and set an alarm for the next day so you can get 2 sets of fruits off under one infuser.

Xerol
Jan 13, 2007

You want to be doing less damage so you have more time to build up stacks, maxing out transfer will help a lot though. Don't buy as many weapon levels, buy more armor levels, farm up through BW 320 or 335 for better base armor. Even if you stall out on BW, you can build up ice stacks in there for a while (a day or two if necessary) and then take them back to the world to finish off the spire (this only really works if you can reach cell 85ish without dying).

Xerol
Jan 13, 2007

IMO, hindsight wisdom from the endgame, despite whatever you might need at the time you unlock cards, you should be pushing QP as much as you can. Other boosts for QP run out fairly quickly, even maxing the hack doesn't make up for what you could've had by tagging QP cards from the beginning. Blue pills are cheap enough to run them occasionally for extra PP; beta pots exist for boosting NGUs when you transition to doing weekly (or longer) rebirths due to :effort: in late sad, but you're never going to be able to afford enough butter to get more QP constantly.

I'm near the end of collecting the END pieces and QP is going to be the last one I get, probably 6-8 weeks after the rest. Once I finish everything else I'll probably just go back to manualing quests to get QP out of the way faster.

Xerol
Jan 13, 2007

I think I've got everyone invited up to now; the corp has 7 spots left.

Xerol
Jan 13, 2007

All invited, 3 slots left. Not sure what we're going to do when the corp completely fills up.

Xerol
Jan 13, 2007

There's daily/weekly quests and the recyclobot that serve as resource sinks a lot better than consumable gear.

Xerol
Jan 13, 2007

Elethor news:

1) There's one slot left in the corp but I've lost track of who's been invited or not. Next person to post gets the slot. We might have 1-2 more slots coming open soon.
2) If you choose to participate in the corp event, please make sure you can reach about 1200 total points. You get counted into the average whether you donate one or six times, and if you need help with materials, feel free to ask here, in corp chat, or on either discord. We want to reach rank A while still having as many participants as possible, since two rank A events will get a new player to level 3 fame, but two rank B events will not. Most mob drops in the Hard category tend to be pretty expensive but Mediums are almost as many points (you can get to 1200 easily with 6 mediums) and we probably have some of them around already. Skasix and Jaspil are ores that don't have much use in the game so they're pretty cheap and come up in the Hard category sometimes. Just don't take Easy ones unless your options in Medium and Hard are ridiculously expensive. I also have tons of scrap which I think can come up in any category, the market for scrap is kind of screwed right now but we have it.
3) I have a new spreadsheet which includes a multikill calculator among several other new features.

Xerol
Jan 13, 2007

Corp is still full but we've got a couple inactives we can kick to make room. Good time to get in too, double xp and drops going on right now.

Xerol
Jan 13, 2007

Xand_Man posted:

I'm AtomicDog on Elethor

Ineptitude posted:

I'd like an invite to the Elethor guild

Ladejarlen is the character.

Both added.

Xerol
Jan 13, 2007

Ineptitude posted:

Where does Elethor go after T3 gear?

Getting T3 gear wasn't too bad of a grind but getting to T4 is taking forever. There doesn't seem to be much decision making to do either. Not really sure where this game is going?

Looks like you're at the level for T5 gear so you can just skip T4 (except the earrings, which you already have - for those skip T5 and pick up T6 when you get to 100).

It looks like a lot of your T3 gear isn't fully reinforced and all of it is missing at least one energizement. If you're struggling to kill things for T5 drops (looks like dark delves and dark tusks) then finish energizing your T3 stuff first. Also your augments (the right 2x2 of gear slots) are going to be there until you finish T6 quests, so energize those ASAP. That won't add much but it's super cheap to do and anything is better than nothing. If you need abyssal essence for crafting things just get that off the market, it's super cheap. Last thing, if you're just having a hard time moving up, don't. Stay on the highest mob you can max kill (maybe move back one from that if it's 85% vs. 80% gold drop). Also you're 67 mining so just mine the rhenium for T5 rifle (if you're not on rhenium, move up ASAP - your goal for mining before level 100 is just to get as much XP as you can).

First thing to do: craft a T5 rifle. For most gear, you want to reroll until you get mostly positive stats. But for the rifle all that really matters is that speed and pierce are 0 or better (for T5 this would be 9 speed and 16 pierce). If savagery rolls low, who cares, it's a range of 77-83.

Once you get a good enough gun, reinforce it. Always go for pierce reinforcements when available; for gear that doesn't take it (most armor), go 50/50 fortitude and savagery. Then put a puncture 4 essence on it (3.7m on market right now). Sell off ores if you have to, it's worth it. The T4-T5 scraps on the market look expensive, but it's still cheaper than crafting - again, sell ores and buy items. There is no T6 rifle, so this gun will be with you until level 115.

Once you're finished reinforcing (and puncturing), unlock all the energizements, and just roll all 3 until you get at least one IDR and one damage%. If you have other T5 gear by this point, stop here, you want to save your energizing shards for getting good rolls elsewhere. But if you have shards to spare, lock in the damage% and IDR and roll for another one of those on the third slot. (Whether it rolls T4 or T5 doesn't matter, it's the same amount for both tiers.)

If you somehow can't afford the puncture essence right away, you should still be able to move up a bit; save up gold and sell drops/ores until you can afford it.

Next thing to craft is a T5 belt, this goes in a currently-empty slot so it's a straight upgrade. For the belt, and for all armor, first thing you want to do is look at the speed range on the crafting menu. If it's 0-X, then don't worry about getting a positive speed roll; some or all of the range is just 0 and it's not worth a ton of rerolling. Ideally you want positive rolls on pierce, armor, and speed. Two positive and one zero is fine. Don't worry about the savagery/fortitude rolls; the variance there is a pittance compared to what you'll get by reinforcing it. Again, for armor you want to split reinforcements 50/50 between savagery and fortitude. T5 gear has 12 reinforcement slots so that's 6 of each, but you might want to pay attention to the sav/fort rolls at this point, if it's like +3 sav and -3 fort then go for 5 sav and 7 fort reinforcements. Or don't, if you don't feel like it, it probably doesn't make a huge difference.

Work on it one piece of gear at a time, always reinforcing and energizing before equipping it and moving on to the next piece. At first you want to just have any energizements on the rest of the gear, but some pieces have special energizements that don't show up on other slots:

-Chest: Armor per 10 levels. This isn't worth it below T7.
-Legs and Boots: Speed%. This is a priority, and why, after the belt, you should craft legs and boots next. Ideally, in the long run, you want 3x 11% speed on each; in the short term, at least 4 total speed% energizements will help a lot. For T5 gear, this is where you want to spend almost all of your energizing shards, but save a few to roll off crappy energizements on other pieces.
-Weapons: Damage% and IDR. Between the main hand and off hand you want at least 2 of each, and ideally in the long run at least 4x IDR. This should be your second priority after speed%.
-Glove: Pierce% and IDR (On T6+, it's +pierce/10 levels instead of pierce%). Third priority. For T5 gear, you should probably prefer the pierce% over the IDR, since the IDR isn't as good as on the weapons, and you can't get pierce% energizements on most gear until T6.
-Earring and Belt: Min damage% and max damage%. The standard damage roll is 85-115%, these numbers modify those; as a result, these energizements are worth half as much as an equivalent damage% energizement. So they're not amazing, but still better than +2 fortitude per 10 levels.
-Exo-Arm: Damage%. On the T1 arm you'll be stuck with until T6 quests, this is only 5%, but 3x 5% is a good chunk of damage, and they only take basic energizing shards to reroll, so it's worth the time to do that.
-Shoulder (only craftable at T6 and up): Min damage and max damage again.

These are the ones you want to make sure you have when available. For everything else, you want some amount of fortitude% and savagery% (no real preference), but prefer armor% if it shows up. The "per 10 levels" for fortitude and savagery are terrible considering you'll have hundreds of those already from reinforced gear.

(Note: Next bit mostly for after level 100.)

Do not empower your T5 gear. By the time you've finished all your reinforcing and energizing on T5, you should be able to do the T6 quests and probably won't need to empower. Empowering gets expensive fast and while it does add a lot of base stats, most of it is savagery and fortitude, which you should already have a lot of. You should be able to finish some of the quests for the T6 augments before you reach level 100. You still want to get these reinforced and energized before empowering, but there's nothing above T6 augments, so you can empower those. At levels 3, 6, and 9 empowerment you hit a stopping point where failing can't send you back down. First step is to get level 4 on all pieces, this will be 10 fort/sav and 5 pierce/armor. (Note: empowering adds base stats that energizements multiply, this is why fort/sav per 10 levels are terrible. Pierce/armor per 10 levels, which does show up later, can sometimes be worth it, but I think it's mostly a T8 thing.) After level 4 you want to take one piece at a time to level 10. Level 9 gives +10 speed, and level 10+ gives 1% allstat, which is applied after energizements to fortitude/savagery/pierce/armor/speed. If you fail on an attempt to go from 9 to 10, you can't drop below 9, so just keep trying until you hit 10. Get this on all your augments, which when combined with perfect speed rolls on legs/boots will give you over 100 more total speed.

Also if you're stuck on ingredients/funds, check the corp bank, there's a lot of stuff in there, and ask in chat if what you need isn't there. Stuff like T5 scrap starts dropping like candy from later mobs so a lot of us have extra.

Xerol
Jan 13, 2007

I'll check the roster and see if anyone's been inactive. It's not very easy to tell. Joining a pubbie corp in the short term is a good idea since you keep your fame levels and will bring them over when we have a slot open, and except for spending gold on the global boost sink, corp events are the only way to get fame right now.

e: We've got one or two slots that can be freed up, although you can't participate in the event since it's already started. PM me in-game (Xerol) when you're online so I can invite you.

Xerol
Jan 13, 2007

Goodchild posted:

When a game limits my actions I find it usefully curbs my otherwise obsessive compulsions, or atleast that's what I tell myself. Either way, I'm interested in new idles and I'm just starting Elethor as 'Goodchild' if the corp is still giving invites.

According to the game you've been inactive 8 days. Can we free up your slot for an active goon?

Xerol
Jan 13, 2007

Cool.

We haven't set anything up yet but we were thinking about setting up a dummy corp where people can wait for a slot to open up (although everyone in the corp right now is completely active) and people who quit can park accounts in there to at least give people some buffs while they wait. Of course none of us can actually set it up since we're in the active corp, so if anyone's waiting to get in (or has quit and doesn't mind coming back to help set up/join the dummy corp) please let me know. We do need one active player in there to handle invites and permissions, which is unfortunate.

In other news, going forward we're going to use a standard of 7 days inactive + 1 day notice for kicking inactives out, but it would be appreciated that if anyone's quitting to let us know and either leave the corp or join the dummy corp (once it exists).

e: Also if you're in the waiting room corp, we can still send stuff to you, best way to stay in touch about that is to get in the NGU discord.

Xerol fucked around with this message at 05:23 on Oct 16, 2021

Xerol
Jan 13, 2007

If either of you are around to see this please finish up your donations before reset (8pm ET) so we can get to S rank. If you need gold or materials just ask in corp chat. You don't need to reach 1400 points by yourself, we've got enough buffer that if you both get to 1250, the corp average will be above 1400.

Xerol
Jan 13, 2007

Ineptitude posted:

Alright, i have done everything in your post!

All gear is T5, fully reinforced and 3 energizements. I was expecting to be able to multikill some of the later abyss monsters by now but most of them is still only single kills. Do i just grind mammoth bats until combat 100 so i can put on T6 gear?

You can try to tune your energizements (less fortitude/savagery, more armor/pierce, especially more damage/IDR/speed on pieces that can take it) if you haven't already.

Do all the reasonably achievable daily quests (if you can get half your max multikills on the mob, it's reasonable) and turn in the drops for platinum points. Spend the plat on keeping your drone and drake upgraded, they provide a lot of good base stats. Merchant and prospector also have good buffs but they can come after you get drone/drake past the 25 hump and see below on mining/prospector strategy. Run dungeons. Progress the main quest until you're only killing 1-2 of the mob it wants. Hop on the Lv3-4 incursions the corp is doing (most of the groups go up right after reset, 0:00 UTC/20:00 EDT) for injections.

But at this point it is mostly just a slow grind to 100, you want to maximize your experience per kill (which will 99% of the time just be whatever the highest mob you can max multikill is). You want to chip at the main quest as much as you can (without sacrificing too much levelling time) because the T6 augments are best-in-slot and worth reinforcing/energizing/empowering as soon as you can equip them (as long as you don't run yourself bankrupt). Main slot T6 gear mostly gets skipped in favor of T7, which is right behind at level 115, which you will probably reach while you're still empowering the T6 augments.

Mining/prospector: Stay on the highest XP nodes you can (generally prioritize nodes with the highest density) until you reach mining 80. After that it's time to pick a cash ore. Ortho lasers are cheapest to get up but the market is currently slumping, but every other ore except Skasix is currently rising in price. Anorthite then would probably be the one to invest in first, but keep an eye on the market. You kind of have to make your own decision here, it's a good idea to just look at the market a couple times a day and note which way the prices and supply are trending. Of course with ortho slumping, everyone's going to stop mining it for a while and it'll rise back up in a few weeks most likely, so who even knows what's best. You want to get the prospector level 25 bonus unlocked right around when you hit 80 and switch over to mining for money; this stacks with percentage lasers.

Laser cost efficiency (lower is better):
Base - 1
Percentage - 1 to 1.5 (lower if you don't have prospector bonus)
Purity - 3
Double - 6
Flat - Varies, but almost always better than double

Or to convert in terms of rough level ratios: 5 base to 3-4 percentage to 2 purity. Start mixing in double at half of purity only after base is maxed.

Basically you can ignore double lasers for a long time, maybe forever. Flat lasers work regardless of what ore you're mining, so equip base/percentage/purity for the target ore and then a different ore's flat. For example if you're mining ortho but still want to stockpile jaspil, run ortho base/percentage/purity, jaspil flat.

Xerol
Jan 13, 2007

When you max the default skill it lets you hit two enemies at once, so you start gaining souls faster as soon as you're farming the later mobs in a zone (or in zone 3 where there's 2 mobs at the start and 3 by the end). Looks like there's also upgrades farther down the line to multiply your soul gain, so presumably you'd start getting more than 1 per kill at that stage.

Xerol
Jan 13, 2007

I bailed on godsbane because the cloud save vanished when chrome restarted, and my local save was over 3 (calendar) days old because only 20 hours had elapsed in-game since the last manual save.

Xerol
Jan 13, 2007

How are you upgrading prestige gain? Done about 20 prestiges and it's still at 0/2.

Xerol
Jan 13, 2007

I have more upgraders than I can make use of right now, need to do like 20 more prestiges to get the gold digger to tier 4.

Xerol
Jan 13, 2007

Lucky Guy posted:

sure, why not, in as luckyguy

Invite sent.

Also we (I) accidentally kicked too many people so we've got 2 slots to fill immediately and up to 4 more slots (>2 months inactive) we can free up if more people want to join.

Xerol
Jan 13, 2007

Please keep bringing up early/mid-game pain points as it's something we can bring to the dev and try to get improved. Early on (tiers 0-3) you don't need to worry about the gear stats at all since you're going to move through them so quickly anyway.

Tiers 4-6 you're going to spend a bit more time in, individually, although we also recommend skipping T6 anyway because it's not a big enough improvement over T5 and the cost increase starts to get significant (although at T6 you can craft a shoulder to fill the empty slot, but other than that you can ignore most of it). For those tiers we generally recommend rolling >0 on armor, pierce, and speed stats (sav/fort can be whatever, since you make up most of those stats with reinforcements). One of pierce/speed could be negative if your don't get a good roll in a few attempts, so don't immediately trash those if they could be a candidate. But in the long run you're not going to be spending a tremendous amount of time in most of this gear, I'd just make sure you get good rolls on the T5 gun. Reinforce everything you get at this tier, about 50/50 between sav and fort, and unlock energizements but don't spend a ton of time trying to get specific ones (but roll off bad ones if you see them - anything "per 10 levels" at this tier is not going to do much because you don't have levels yet).

T7 is the last time you need to worry about random gear stats (T8 and up have fixed stats) and for that you are mostly aiming for total speed breakpoints for more attack speed (the wiki has a chart) while still having >0 pierce/armor. T7 is also when you should start to consider empowerment, which will let you skip some T8 before going to T9 (the current endgame) - T8 is somewhat but not entirely skippable if you want to progress at a reasonable pace, and much of the T8 gear is unreasonably expensive to craft (more expensive than empowering T7 higher, at least).

T7 is also when you want to start getting optimal energizements - many pieces have energizements exclusive to that slot or a limited number of slots, and those are generally better than the generic ones (sav/fort/pierce/armor). Sav/fort per 10 levels is bad until at least T9 and the jury's still out even at that level. Armor/10 is the best thing you can put on your chest, speed% on boots and legs, damage and IDR (mostly damage, for T7 mobs) on guns. Augments also have some exclusives, see below.

When you hit a certain point in the main quest you'll also get augments, those go in the 4 slots to the right of your main gear - brain, ear, eye, and arm. The T1-2 stuff you get from the early quest you can just throw on and forget about (after reinforcing and energizing). At T6 there's replacements that go in all 4 slots, which have some exclusive energizements that become vital to roll for because there's no new augments until T9 - you're going to be wearing these a long time so it's worth investing a lot in. Health% on ear and damage% on arm are the big improvements here, and the reinforcements on the brain and eye give speed too. These should be the first gear you empower as well, once you're settled into T7 for the most part. Depending on how fast you get to T9 level and how much of T8 you want to skip, you want to get these to at least E15, and maybe E20. Also, goons that craft T9 augs can hand their T6 augs down to newer players for one Redeeming Coin (5 credits = about 70m gold at this writing).

Xerol
Jan 13, 2007

I spent about a month trying to get into evolve but resource caps made any AFK progression meaningless and I didn't even seem to get close to anything that looked like prestiging. And then managing all the resources for power plants just threw me out entirely.

Xerol
Jan 13, 2007

WTFBEES posted:

Yeah ok, fair point.

Idle Slayer is an something between a side scrolling platformer and an endless runner. It'll generally do it's own thing and earn passive income and kill the random smattering of enemies, though you can click to jump (grabbing coins up in the air or killing flying enemies) or dash (which is just a fast forward button). That income can be used to generate faster passive income and occasionally add the mildest of new skills.

Over it all there's a presige mechanic with some other slight upgrades and a few different zones, none of which really changes much about what you're doing.

What keeps me playing it? Honestly, it's mostly a lack of better idle games, but there is something slightly amusing about paying attention to it for a few minutes, leaping into some bad things and crossing off some achievements.

If you have really simple expectations, you could do worse. Just don't expect anything particularly deep or strategic.

Sounds a lot like infiroad which you might also enjoy (and has zero premium currencies/content).

Xerol
Jan 13, 2007

KazigluBey posted:

I think if you're making an idle game and there some kind of insane need to constantly fiddle with elements and, most of all, no way to eventually automate, it's not really an idle game at all. And by "fiddle" I don't mean a little bit of tweaking here and there, the original NGU had more than I ended up liking but it was still an OK amount. NGUI had waaaaay too much fiddling, far too regularly. It needed a way to automate that.

I've spent a lot of time trying to articulate the problems I had with NGUI but I think this nails it. You never stop needing early-game resources, but you keep getting more and more resources that are needed, and every single new one required re-doing the entire build from the ground up (unless you wanted to run out of a precursor resource sooner or later). Beacons, if anything, made this worse, since now you had even more things competing for your limited space. But you still needed at least one gear/rods/whatever producer somewhere in the chain for every single resource.

I think it might have worked better if there were fewer resources unlocked per map, like maybe 6 at most. You could still place whatever on whichever map, but at some point you could call the first map "done" and forget about it as it just mindlessly churns away all the early game resources. Maybe there'd be a paradigm shift every now and again where you need to retool it but you could easily handle that with blueprints (e.g. one for an iron-heavy phase of the game, vs. one for a copper-heavy phase). But these shifts should be few and far between, not every other unlock like it was.

Xerol
Jan 13, 2007

I've often ended up with excess materials after finishing lower tiers so I often will sell those for some quick cash, although I will throw logs in the kiln or compost fruits since those are pretty good sources. (Sometimes it's better to sell logs and buy redwood to turn into charcoal though, depending on prices.)

Also don't forget to check your inventory for "sellable items" (mostly gems but also burnt food and fishing trash) - that can be worth quite a lot if you haven't sold them for a while. And daily quests don't give an awful lot of gold but it adds up for very little effort, and the reward is based on that skill's level, so if you're doing them for gold just do your highest level skills.

All that said there hasn't really been much that I've needed gold for and not had enough, at least since getting to middle tiers.

Xerol
Jan 13, 2007

Does it mean the village school?

Xerol
Jan 13, 2007

I seem to be missing whatever upgrade is needed to get more tin capacity. It's stuck at 2 and the only upgrade I have that can use it requires 15.

Finally able to prestige the village after waiting 3 days and opening 4 packs to get a duplicate card. I don't like this mechanic at all, it's probably going to take a week to be able to prestige horde.

Xerol
Jan 13, 2007

Well I'm dumb. Thought you had to slot a card to prestige.

Xerol
Jan 13, 2007

Arbetor posted:

(not 100% sure what the math is to get 50% magic damage conversion into 2/3s and 1/3)

Figured this out: it's leaving your normal physical damage alone, and then adding an additional 50% magic damage on top of it. So you're ending up with 2 parts physical damage and 1 part magical damage. This clicked for me after seeing another item's description.

---

Infinity Gaia posted:

Whoa, no, you don't need to get all the way to 60 you can get the sub-mechanic going as early as 50.

Got this unlocked at 51 (why doesn't 50 have aluminum but 51 does?) but that doesn't seem to unlock any tin capacity upgrades.

Xerol fucked around with this message at 07:17 on Oct 3, 2023

Xerol
Jan 13, 2007

The tooltip explains it, but might not show up until after you reach a milestone.

Xerol
Jan 13, 2007

After the first couple I've settled into a 24 hour cycle where I prestige about an hour into the morning, after spending all the overnight gains until they stop making progress.

e: It's kinda neat that each feature seems to have a different prestige cycle - one day for mining, 2-3 days for village, 2-3 per day for horde.

Xerol fucked around with this message at 18:23 on Oct 3, 2023

Xerol
Jan 13, 2007

I just equip stuff with good passives and faceroll the buttons to kill bosses.

Xerol
Jan 13, 2007

My game's at 155 (62/54/39): https://xerol.org/wp-content/stuff/Gooboo_231003.json

Xerol
Jan 13, 2007

I've had 6 attempts at 2-ingredient and failed all of them, and seem to have found absolutely no ingredients in the past 8 hours.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xerol
Jan 13, 2007

The school as well. But no, I checked everywhere and still nothing.