Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
Robson awa (sacked).

The squad is supposedly talented. He didn't have any ideas and played timidly against terrible teams like Dundee and Rangers.

I wonder who the next season and a half manager will be.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;
Wonder if he’ll get a new manager bounce this weekend

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
Celtic will make it 10 wins out of 10 against Aberdeen on Saturday. Sad!

Really hope they don't get Neil Warnock in. Doesn't know the league. Short termist. Just a recognisable name.

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

We’re all praying for the Nicky Devlin hat trick

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
Well well well. No manager bounce.

We'd be so hosed without Bojan

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012
Looking forward to Hibs sacking their manager before we play them on Wednesday as well.

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

I have changed my mind on the new manager bounce and hope it is not a thing

https://x.com/bbcnews/status/1754134584810181078?s=46&t=Xg-IlfjUkfBMt41Exed3NQ

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
This is some banter years poo poo

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Cornwall to Aberdeen is one hell of a commute

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

Depends if flies into EDI or ABE.

https://x.com/oldfirmfacts1/status/1754471323634471171?s=46&t=Xg-IlfjUkfBMt41Exed3NQ

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
Miovski is ridiculous. God knows how many goals he'd have if he didn't have to feed off the meagre scraps the rest of the team can give him.

The rest of the team are a loving disgrace, so many opportunities to prevent the goal.

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

Goldson has conceded that goal six times now this season. It’s mad. Other than that brainfsrt and the scramble at the end, kept Aberdeen quiet and played some really good football. Excited for the growing understanding between Yilmaz, Matondo & Cortes on the left.

Miovski is genuinely too good for Aberdeen and I’ll be sad when he goes to a Championship side in the summer.

Sterling never a sending off, but Robertson lost control of the last twenty and needed to do something. How the gently caress Duk stayed on I don’t know.

Didn’t realise Warnock was into his fashion either?

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
Sterling sending off was pure warranted min...out of control and moving at 100mph.

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
Warnock out

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012
Rogers is cooked. This is genuinely the worst football I've ever seen Celtic play.

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

Clear that there’s no value to be had in January, thankful to Celtic for showing us the way.

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

https://x.com/noucampyftw/status/1761416759804870914?s=46&t=Xg-IlfjUkfBMt41Exed3NQ

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
Can't believe I'm paying for redtv this season. 90 minutes of utter misery every week

Lmao

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

if you didn’t pay for Reds TV, who’d fund the 4 day break this week? Players needed the rest and Neil can’t be expected to fly every day at his age.

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
Warnock needs to retire permanently

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012
Warnock has been everything I had hoped he would be

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
Something was already deeply wrong with the squad and club in general, but Warnock has somehow made it worse. Amazing.

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

I fear I’m in love with a big baldy belge

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012

Total Meatlove posted:

I fear I’m in love with a big baldy belge

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012
I've no beef with Chas McGill whatsoever but Aberdeen getting relegated would be supremely funny

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
I'm laughing now and all

Absolute dogshit

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

If you cheer on Cove in League One you’ll have a decent chance at a derby next season, at least?

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

PS gently caress Killie’s poo poo pitch and gently caress the refs, well done to Kettlewell though, had his tactics spot on to exploit the weaknesses at the heart of our defence, Bair clearly going on to bigger and better things too, was a loving nightmare all game.

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012
SPFL 2023-24: Who's Title Is It Anyway

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
Sharts doing well really adds insult to injury

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
bring back radge

The Saviour
Feb 19, 2006

Ranger put 5 past hearts on a good day, and celtic struggle against them a week later. This is protestant favourtism at work.

biglads
Feb 21, 2007

I could've gone to Blatherwycke

Big Radge Knew

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
What on earth is going on. Really hope we're not getting Lennon in.

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

4 Weeks at Aberdeen for boss who proves you don’t need wins to be a winner but he is a winner.

Dessers has been called up to the Nigerian squad. Hopefully one training session with Osimhen shows him how to do the consistency bit we need.

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

lol @ Hibs. Could have played to 90 with fresh legs and a bit of nous, but instead decided 2 reds in 2 mins was a better option.

Hope Boyle’s ok

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
https://twitter.com/DundeeDerry/status/1768204952168550625/mediaViewer?currentTweet=1768204952168550625&currentTweetUser=DundeeDerry

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012
https://x.com/maedamealofthat/status/1774092883944956110?s=46&t=DpCiFRukCyNdftZoW0x5HQ

Hibs are poo poo

Nuclear Spoon
Aug 18, 2010

I want to cry out
but I don’t scream and I don’t shout
And I feel so proud
to be alive
lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004