Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;
Admin #350?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

jre posted:

Hearts : "Optimal condition for elite football" :thumbsup:

https://streamja.com/2aqr

Ajer :allears:

Still better than whatever shite they’ve got at Killie.

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

Jermaine Defoe has played 25, scored 13 and assisted 7 goals in his Rangers career.

He’s still so loving good.

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

Jose posted:

or the SPL is loving shite

He’d improve Newcastle

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

BisonDollah posted:

Lennon the yes man. The only hope I had was we'd retain all our best players and strengthen like gently caress this summer. It'll be a dirty bastard fight of a season but we still have enough on the park to come out on top. Just going to do it the hard way as Celtic usually do when it comes to the nitty gritty.

Will the togetherness of the dressing room see you through or the clear (and expensive) quality on the bench?

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

Chas McGill posted:

Oh yeah Celtic always have it tough. It's a wonder they haven't been relegated with all the adversity they've had to contend with in the last few years.

The wage bill was only equal to the whole Romanian league, how could they compete?

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

Coohoolin posted:

Lol rangers issued a complaint to killie about... their own supporters behaviour.

They issued a complaint about the ticketing and stewarding before the game (crushes are bad even when it’s those dirty Huns) and in the same statement said the behaviour at full time was unacceptable and they’re cracking down on the dipshits getting on the pitch? Idgi?

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

McInnes stays!

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

To be fair he was only given 30 minutes and the tactics were loving awful.

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

Good player who balances our attack and will likely sell on for more, has experience with setup and staff?

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

Coohoolin posted:

Jesus christ Aberdeen is so loving bad this season

They’re bad and thugs.

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

That’s a loving lovely view lads

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:lol:

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

Berra is currently Hearts top goal scorer this season which is just a longer way of saying Hearts are shite.

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

People taking it with the sensible and measured reaction you’d expect and not at all catastrophising.

A midweek point away to Aberdeen isn’t the worst thing, and the table will be lopsided until the Old Firm game at new year.

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

He got sent off on the 70th minute and still had more shots on target than Motherwell had shots :lol:

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

Hibs

Are

poo poo

Decide to set up against a team with two attacking full backs in a narrow 442 diamond, lose the midfield. Try to kick players off the park, allow Defoe 5 touches in the box.. More red cards than shots on target, more yellows than shots.and the ref bottled a couple more as well.

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

CyberPingu posted:

He's got a horrendous first touch and a turning circle of a barge..and the speed of one too.

Lol he set a new goal scoring record in Europe last week. And topped the group stage.

Clancy’s a clown. If Alfie on Brown was a yellow then Bolingoli and McGregor should both have been off, and I bet by the time Sportscenes on there’s contact for his second.

also for all the bluster and Eduoard excuses, that’s twice Rangers have bossed Celtic around within the month, and both goals Celtic managed shouldn’t have stood. Only so far luck and refereeing decisions will help them to the 90+ minute goals, especially when the run-in reverses and they’re not playing every week at home

Total Meatlove fucked around with this message at 17:09 on Dec 29, 2019

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

Rangers have made a couple of statements post match that should be interesting.

One calling for a proper consultation on VAR given how poo poo the refs are.

One calling out the racist and sectarian abuse Morelos received.

Celtic have made a statement saying, ‘well but he deserved it?’

https://twitter.com/peteradamsmith/status/1211673385127874560?s=21

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

BisonDollah posted:

What the gently caress are you talking about with your last sentence? Look at the tweet you quoted that literally says they will investigate any complaints of racism.

Rangers see the £millions dropping off his value and are in full on PR asset-saving mode, the guy is promising but can't score against Celtic and is a loving liability and that's why teams aren't looking to throw Dembele/Tierney money to take him off your hands. Got to laugh at the conflating of sectarianism/racism, he has "orange bastard" chanted at him - a reference to a supersecret handshake drinking club that he isn't even allowed in because of his religion - and that equals racism? "Interesting", indeed. Writing is on the wall for his sale in January at a reduced rate so he can escape this racist backwater country full 'o fenians.

Is there any gesture a player could make to fans that would justify them responding with racist abuse? If you answer no, why did Celtic look to conflate the two in their response? What did it add to their strong condemnation? Do other clubs in other leagues respond similarly?

‘They weren’t being racist, just sectarian’?

:lol: at Alfie setting goal records left and right domestically and in Europe, on for 50 this season and teams won’t go in for him? Bollocks.

They found Forrest yet?

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

jre posted:

If you're going to try and misrepresent Celtic's response, it's a bit stupid to quote what they actually said right beside your shite.

I'm sure he'll do as well as that other SPL record setter * checks notes* Kris Boyd ?

What am I misrepresenting? Did Celtic lead with condemnation of racism or ‘but he made a gesture’?

I’d be quite happy for Alfie to win the league twice in a row?

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

I’ve been quite clear that by Celtic including ‘but he made a gesture’ that the subtext was that he deserved it, unless you think I was literally quoting from it?

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

BisonDollah posted:

It just did not loving happen. Sooo interesting. PR exercise to inflate Morelos price, don't worry I'm sure some daft EPL team will fall for it and throw the cash you need to stay afloat

is this an honest to god ‘playing the race card’ post?

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

It seems particularly odd to crow about Rangers having had a stand shut for sectarian singing (which was the right decision and has stopped it dead for the Europa games, and should be replicated in the league) when in the same conversation your assertion was ‘they just called him an orange hun bastard’.

Again, they found Forrest yet? Has the cause of Christie’s mysterious injury been confirmed?

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

https://twitter.com/bbcsport/status/1212042420168413191?s=21

:lol: such a dirty loving club.

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

Her Dryer posted:

I'm glad that after 5-6 months of barely anyone posting we've all got our passion back and we can all finally get back to what really matters in Scotland: racism and violence.

We could work out how many players Hearts would have to buy in to stay up instead?

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

Her Dryer posted:

I have a Hearts supporting pal and it's almost sad to see him agitate for months to get rid of Levein, then wait for Stendel to be announced full of hope and excitement, and then oh no they're still bad.

I kinda hope he does well but god Hearts are even shitter than Hibs. Remember when Ann Budge was the model of a club owner, an example to all Scottish Football?

Was that before she built a stand so bad it ruined the pitch? Or kept Levein on for no reason?

I reckon they need 6 players who can challenge for first team places? For all he adds when fit, Naismith is done.

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

jre posted:

That's aged well

Eduouard has the healthiest attitude to goal scoring and won’t hit a dip in form at all this season

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

Grievo posted:

What a time to be alive.

:lol: gently caress me, was the password still ‘Levein2WinTheLeague?

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

CyberPingu posted:

Whats the backstory here?

The 3 year posting hiatus and someone who posted in TRP when it was a thread in SAS run by a bald fail guy.

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

Her Dryer posted:

I still remember the glory days of Grievo, Outrospective, Russ, radge...

ICA could tell you the starting line up of a Celtic team from three years ago and identify any adult star by a blurry shot of a tattoo....

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:lol: @ Scottish refereeing and Celtic conspiracy theories

https://twitter.com/durko92/status/1223953383041748992?s=21

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

jre posted:

Watching BSC Glasgow vs hibs because apparently I'm a masochist

Some hilarious tackles flying in though :eyepop:

Until they discipline Porteous internally it’ll keep happening...

Hearts struggling to beat Falkirk was hilarious, how bad would you have to be to get beat by that shower?

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

Her Dryer posted:

Hearts play Celtic at Parkhead on Wednesday and I'm very looking forward to seeing how Stendelball works out there.

There’s going to be a hilarious Celtic loss to keep the league interesting, why not make it this week?

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

When do we get the Scandinavian refs / pre winter form back

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

Her Dryer posted:

Do you have an idea why Rangers are poo poo now beyond just "We just are", like what the gently caress happened.

code:
                         |  P |  W  |  D  |  L |  GF |  GA  |
Games with Tav and Borna | 16 |  15 |   1 | 0  | 44  |    6 |
Games without them       |   9|   4 |   2 | 3  |  17 |   10 |
We build through the full backs a lot, and missing one makes the team lopsided and easy to double up on. First 30 mins of the Killie game and they were really happy to let Halliday have the ball, dropping the right midfielder to sit on Kent and choking the middle of the park.

With Jack out as well and coming back in, which disrupts the rhythm of the central three and clearly affected Kamara, Alfie being distracted and a little off the boil, and Gerrard being a bit cute about centre backs and using them effectively.

And the refs are poo poo.

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

We have one absolutely awesome first XI and then whatever that was

Colts losing was shite too.

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

loving hate football me

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

jre posted:

Throwing Katic under the bus and then dropping Morelos has worked out great for him

https://twitter.com/Celtic67Champs/status/1233836964752830468

I’d have thought you’d keep quiet until tomorrow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

Not sure if it’s possible but can a team just pull out of one league and enter the Europa full time?