Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Coohoolin
Aug 5, 2012

Oor Coohoolie.
My bluegrass band decided to schedule rehearsal for tomorrow evening at 7 so I'm missing the Rijeka game, ffs.

Edit: also Scott McKenna's agent must be the dumbest motherfucker in Scottish football

Coohoolin fucked around with this message at 14:16 on Aug 7, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coohoolin
Aug 5, 2012

Oor Coohoolie.
Having a normal one

Coohoolin fucked around with this message at 19:01 on Aug 8, 2019

Coohoolin
Aug 5, 2012

Oor Coohoolie.
Lol rangers issued a complaint to killie about... their own supporters behaviour.

Coohoolin
Aug 5, 2012

Oor Coohoolie.
Jesus christ Aberdeen is so loving bad this season

Coohoolin
Aug 5, 2012

Oor Coohoolie.
Don't care about the winner, highly doubt anyone other than celtic was gonna get the title, but the relegation spot is up for a fight. Either pick it back before the next one starts, if possible, or just ditch the whole thing.

Coohoolin
Aug 5, 2012

Oor Coohoolie.

Total Meatlove posted:

Stop clubs going bust but don’t ruin the integrity of the league, remember some clubs being hot on that circa 2008?

You mean help the biggest teams who already have the most money get more.

Split up the prize money into recipient specific needs determined amounts.

Coohoolin
Aug 5, 2012

Oor Coohoolie.

Chas McGill posted:

I don't know what's going on with Aberdeen either. I'm hopeful that Goodwin can cut some of the dead weight and shite signings of the past few years, but it remains to be seen whether he can actually shape a squad with an identity.

The manner of Considine's departure was a disappointment too. My dream of him becoming a coach, then manager, then chairman is over.

We have a poo poo aging team. Was always going to happen, anyone could have seen it coming, but they tried to plug the leaks with loan signings and then didn't play them properly. I'd keep Besuijen, Ramsay, Ferguson, and McCrorie. Everyone else needs kicked to the fuckin curb.

Coohoolin
Aug 5, 2012

Oor Coohoolie.

Her Dryer posted:

Hasn't Ramirez been decent for you?

Eh. Briefly, he seems to have stopped giving a poo poo and reportedly wants to move back to the states. Don't blame him.

Coohoolin
Aug 5, 2012

Oor Coohoolie.

Total Meatlove posted:

His missus seems to love Aberdeen though?

No idea. He keeps saying he wants back home. Meh.

And yes what the hell was JET playing at lmao

Coohoolin
Aug 5, 2012

Oor Coohoolie.

Total Meatlove posted:

She posted up on Instagram about how living in Aberdeen showed her how spoilt Americans were.

I saw that, I assumed she meant gently caress this grey place lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coohoolin
Aug 5, 2012

Oor Coohoolie.
Niall Mcginn and Dylan McGeoch were in the pub tonight for my gig. At closing time Dylan managed to find an umbrella and was dancing around doing singing in the rain covers, then called me big man and said my set was brilliant.

Thassa win.