Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012
Aberdeen got beat by St Mirren lmao. That’s all teams outside the Old Firm dropping points already. Meanwhile Celtic and Rangers have scored 12 and 8 goals respectively in the first two games. Feels like this will be the first League campaign in ages where normally is resumed and the traditional two are going to be miles ahead of the rest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012
Edouard is a dream boat, Morelos still a fraud. How can he not score against our poo poo defence lol

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012

Total Meatlove posted:

That’s a loving lovely view lads

Hope you enjoyed it!

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012
Jesus Christ that was the worst Aberdeen perfomance I've seen in years. Utterly, utterly hopeless.

For Celtic, wee Jeremie Frimpong looks like a star in the making.

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012
https://twitter.com/BenjyPalmer/status/1188454970141614082

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012
Rangers 2-0 at Aberdeen, end up drawing 2-2.

Celtic 1-0 at home against Hamilton, Hamilton equalize in the 90th minute... only for Brown to score the winner minutes later. Nice.

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012
absolute daylight robbery but, loving yassss.

also lmao forever at Morelos. 11 games against Celtic, zero goals, about two dozen missed sitters and now a missed penalty, and twice as many fouls. The fact he's a complete oval office on the field makes it all the better.

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012
Kilmarnock have sacked their manager despite him actually being ok? Like getting knocked out of Europe that early was embarrasing but they were still a top 6 team. Must be stuff going on behind the scenes.

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012
my one consolation is that Morelos is still a clown against Celtic.

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012

quote:

Even Alfredo’s gesture as he left the pitch is now being portrayed in some quarters as something sinister when, in fact, it is a gesture used commonly throughout South America to indicate quite simply that something – in this case, the match – is finished.

This is referring to Alfredo making a slit throat gesture to the Celtic fans by the way, lol.

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012
I'm glad that after 5-6 months of barely anyone posting we've all got our passion back and we can all finally get back to what really matters in Scotland: racism and violence.

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012

Total Meatlove posted:

We could work out how many players Hearts would have to buy in to stay up instead?

I have a Hearts supporting pal and it's almost sad to see him agitate for months to get rid of Levein, then wait for Stendel to be announced full of hope and excitement, and then oh no they're still bad.

I kinda hope he does well but god Hearts are even shitter than Hibs. Remember when Ann Budge was the model of a club owner, an example to all Scottish Football?

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012
Hearts are... good??

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012
I still remember the glory days of Grievo, Outrospective, Russ, radge...

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012

jre posted:

I think the 5-0 cup final broke radge

A lot has changed but it's comforting to know the one remaining constant

hibs are poo poo

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012

Total Meatlove posted:

:lol: @ Scottish refereeing and Celtic conspiracy theories

https://twitter.com/durko92/status/1223953383041748992?s=21

Why are Rangers so poo poo after the Winter Break yet again

also yes the Morelos story was amazing.

Her Dryer fucked around with this message at 19:16 on Feb 2, 2020

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012

Total Meatlove posted:

Until they discipline Porteous internally it’ll keep happening...

Hearts struggling to beat Falkirk was hilarious, how bad would you have to be to get beat by that shower?

Hearts play Celtic at Parkhead on Wednesday and I'm very looking forward to seeing how Stendelball works out there.

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012

Total Meatlove posted:

There’s going to be a hilarious Celtic loss to keep the league interesting, why not make it this week?

I'll take what actually happened tonight instead, cheers

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012

Total Meatlove posted:

When do we get the Scandinavian refs / pre winter form back

Do you have an idea why Rangers are poo poo now beyond just "We just are", like what the gently caress happened.

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012
Worst we’ve played all 2020, away at Pittodie, terrible conditions..:

Sign of champions :smug:

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012

Total Meatlove posted:

loving hate football me

Do you still think you'll sell Kent for a profit in the future

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012
Can Gerrard not hypnotise his players into thinking every game is a European game or something.

I wouldn't be surprised if we got knocked out tomorrow as well to be honest, or at least jut not win the thing.

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012
I was working and only knew Celtic were getting beat; I begrudingly accepted a point when Rogic equalized at the end.

Imagine my happy surprise to then find out the Rangers score.

The funny thing is I wouldn't be surprised if they beat us in the two remaining derby games.

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012
League officially called, with Celtic as champions and Hearts relegated

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012
Hibs are poo poo

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012
Such a shite player as well, and now he does this.

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012
Hibs are not poo poo.

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012

Total Meatlove posted:

Is the worry not that the reliance on them will bite you in the arse?

Sign of champions mate.

Playing awful for about two months solid? Also the sign of champions.

Not having any left backs? You better believe that's the sign of champions.

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012

Total Meatlove posted:

Feel like this was coming. Felt for poor Daxalt and the other guy making his debut.

Aside from that - :lol: no shots on target at home? :lol:

We've been poo poo all season and the only reason it isn't full panic stations and riots is just the deeply ingrained assumption that we'll somehow still come out on top, just like the last nine years. We'll see how long that cosy feeling lasts.

Laxalt looked decent at least.

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6o1SEj02t0

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012
Shane Duffy is absolute dogshit lmao

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012
A ten point deduction seems the only appropriate measure imho

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012
Corongers

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012

Total Meatlove posted:

Starting to get the feeling that Rangers aren’t poo poo?

If you come back after the winter break and don't poo poo the bed for the third year in a row, then you can truly say that Rangers are not poo poo.

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012

Total Meatlove posted:

There isn’t a winter break.

All the pieces are falling into place...

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012
The league isn't over yet but when we inevitably gently caress up our chance at ten in a row I'm going to write a lot about how we managed that. Maybe it'll be therapeutic. From an unassailable position of superiority to what looks like a total implosion in the space of a few years.

Not that Rangers don't deserve credit for sticking with Gerrard and giving him time to learn, grow his team ect, when other clubs/owners might have gotten impatient and sacked him. Who knows, if Covid hadn't interrupted the season maybe he would have been. But wowee we hosed up in so many ways.

Please quote this post in 6 months time to laugh if we do win ten in a row.

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012
Rename this thread the Total Meatlove Wank Station

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012
Well at least it won't be a Rangers treble this year.

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012
I'm happy Hazard saved some penalties because that was an all-time clown-car performance in goals

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012
A fantastic first half perfomance, a daft red card, then losing the game without Rangers getting a single shot on target.

gg lads, it was fun while it lasted