Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

12 bad teams.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Coohoolin posted:

Having a normal one

I wonder what this guy will have to say after tonight.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Jose posted:

or the SPL is loving shite

:hmmyes:

https://twitter.com/CelticFC/status/1161377480768442368

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Gigi Galli posted:

He stays Dench I hope

It is you who needs to stay dench, lest you be Frimponged.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

CyberPingu posted:

Morelos sent off again jfc

He’s hilarious, might cop an extra suspension for the throat slashing motion he made walking off the pitch

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Shrapnig posted:

He’s hilarious, might cop an extra suspension for the throat slashing motion he made walking off the pitch

Her Dryer posted:

This is referring to Alfredo making a slit throat gesture to the Celtic fans by the way, lol.

I’m sure that gesture has never meant something sinister in loving Colombia lol

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

jre posted:

Season suspended . Welp

Seems fitting that Scottish football a bit behind everyone else in doing this.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Catholic schools huh?

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Looks like 22 poo poo players to me

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

BisonDollah posted:

Hey that's the Brendan Rodgers double trouble secret, shhh. Lovely fresh beans from the hills of Columbia right into the veins.

Like the District of?

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Hand Knit posted:

About 75 people gathered and hollering as Thistle claims the title. League 1 champions.

drat, I can break out my Thistle kit again

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Interesting.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2022/nov/28/scottish-footballers-to-be-banned-from-heading-ball-before-and-after-matches

I can't say I've ever seen players head the ball during warmups or while warming down, outside of doing seal dribbles or the like.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Just make it SPFL: poo poo

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Looks like the green team won this year. Do you think they’ll win it again next year or will it be the blue team?

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

*Taps thread title*

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

The poster child for finding your level

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

That elbow should be a red

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Lol Rangers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Her Dryer posted:

https://twitter.com/MaedaMealOfThat/status/1776935164511162610

For those that haven't seen the funniest moment of the game. Also for those wondering why the most prolific goalscoring defender in British football history has never really had a significant bid in for him.

I don’t think anyone was wondering why the posterboy for finding your level has never had a significant bid in for him. If he were worth a poo poo he wouldn’t be playing in Scotland