Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MJP
Jun 17, 2007

Are you looking at me Senpai?

Grimey Drawer
Forever ago someone had a big list of music videos from Beavis and Butthead with the titular (heh heh) duo doing their usual thing. VHS rips and stuff from back in the day. One of them was for Step Down by Sick Of It All. I tried to find it the other day but it's like it's completely gone from Youtube - no "this is not available due to copyright claim" or whatever.

If you can find the Beavis and Butthead version and link it here, and it's in watchable quality in its entirety of that video, I'll pay you $5 via Paypal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pikal
Jun 18, 2004

College Slice
I forgot they had a video on the show.

Couldn't find a YouTube link but I found this to the entire episode. It's the first video at about 1:20.

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6qmk3c

MJP
Jun 17, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Yay, thanks! PMed to coordinate payment.

Pikal
Jun 18, 2004

College Slice

MJP posted:

Yay, thanks! PMed to coordinate payment.

Just for clarity, responded to MJP and declined payment. Just happy to see this for myself.

MJP
Jun 17, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I dropped a fiver in our cat shelter's donation box and pet the cats on your behalf.

NuKe-
Dec 7, 2004

I am famous in Japan

goons are the best.

such a wholesome thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pikal
Jun 18, 2004

College Slice

MJP posted:

I dropped a fiver in our cat shelter's donation box and pet the cats on your behalf.

Arkham and I both approve!