Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Null of Undefined
Aug 4, 2010

I have used 41 of 300 characters allowed.

Welcome to the wonderful world of Gundam Battle: Gunpla Warfare.
Uncle Bandai has finally given us the greatest gift of all, a Gundam mobile game. Please make him proud by buying lots of Harobux.

quote:

TL;DR:
GBGW is an iOS+Android Gacha game released in 2019 with a central mechanic of collecting Mobile Suit parts, Building Robots, and Fighting them in an arena style shooter. It's basically a combination between Gundam Vs. and Gundam Breaker. It's a lot of fun. Feel free to post questions, pictures of your cool gunpla, tricks you found out, your friend code, anything related to this rad game.

This is a living OP if I got anything wrong, or anything becomes outdated that I missed, please let me know so I can update it.

Story
The current story is very short, centering around your player named character (some white guy) and his journey into the world of Gunpla Battle. Make friends and Rivals across 6 Chapters of Gunpla Battle. You must complete the story up through chapter 3 to unlock Events, and Arena mode. Story mode is also a great way to get many items, player levels, and Gunpla parts. Just playing through the story should get your character pretty close to level 40.

Currencies and resources

quote:

This is a Gacha game after all, there are several currencies and resources to keep track of.
1. EN: This is the resource that allows you to battle. You have a limited amount of EN based on your level, and various missions cost various amounts (generally ranging between 10-30 EN). You recharge 1 EN every 5 minutes. Additionally, your EN will recharge whenever you level up. Fortunately, instead of just topping off your EN when you get a level, it adds your new max amount to whatever EN you currently have, meaning there is no penalty for leveling up while having a lot of EN still unused. EN can also be recharged with items, and Harochips.

2. Harochips: These are the general purpose currency that you can use to roll for Gundam parts, pilots, recharge your EN, Increase your storage size, and continue a mission if your Gundam dies. You earn Harochips from completing Achievements, or buy buying them straight cash like a sucker.

3. Capital: Capital is general purpose money. It's needed to buy/upgrade Gundam parts and items. It's gained through completing achievements and selling Gunpla parts and items. For the most part, unless you're upgrading a lot of stuff at once, you're likely to always have plenty on-hand. Can be used in the Capital Shop to buy things, but mostly just very common parts and upgrade items, so you should only buy parts there if you don't already have them, they're green/blue so you can sell them for platinum coins, or if they have an EX skill so you can use it to upgrade duplicates.

4. Coins: Coins are various additional currencies that you can use to buy various items from the Coin Exchange. These are the easiest ways to get 'Awakening' Items, used to increase the max level of pilots/Gundam parts. The standard Platinum coin is gained by selling green, blue, pink, or gold Gundam parts. Arena Coins are gained by doing Arena Battle, and Event Coins are gained by completing event challenges. These are integral to upgrading low-level parts into a usable state.

5. Player Level: Your player level determines the 'cost' of the team you can handle, and how much EN you have. If your level is too low then you won't be able to play for very long, or have a very powerful team.

6. Friend Points: Points that you get by having your Gundam used as a support Gunpla. You also get FP by using other people's support Gunpla, and completing some achievements.

Capsules
Capsules are the Gachas of this game. They are the main way to get new pieces after you complete the Story mode. All capsules require Harochips, with the exception of the Friend Point Capsules, which cost friend points. You also get one free 10x FP Capsule, and one free 1x Standard Capsule every day. The FP capsules are mostly crap but there's a slim chance you'll get something good so don't skip it. Standard Gunpla Parts Capsules and Standard AI Pilot Capsules will always be there and seem to have access to a standard pool of gundam parts. The Gunpla Parts Pick-Up Capsules and AI Pilots Pick-Up Capsules are a rotating pool of gunpla pieces and pilots. It's generally advised to make most of your pulls from there since they are around for a limited time.

Gunpla Build
This is one of the central mechanics to the game. It allows you to customize your Gunpla to maximize it's battle potential. It's also a fun way to make big stupid ugly robots.

Type
There are 3 types that will affect the fighting style of your robot. Power, Speed, and Technique. I haven't noticed a difference actually gameplay wise, but the challenges in some missions require a certain type. This is set by having 5 equipment pieces of the desired type on your Gunpla. There's supposedly some sort of rock paper scissors advantage system for P/S/T. Some parts will also have traits which provide bonuses if your gunpla is a given type. (thanks kirtar and Kraven Moorhead for added info)

Name
This is the name that the rest of the world will see if they select your Gunpla to help in battle. Be sure to pick something clever that shows how funny you are.

Cost
This is how much it will cost you, and others to use your Gunpla in battle. It doesn't cost Capital or anything, the amount you can afford is based on your level

CPWR
The general power of your Gunpla. The accumulation of the power of all your equipment

Job License
This is the basic fighting style of your Gunpla. It can only be set after completing chapter 3, and your pilot must be capable of the desired position to equip it.

Parameters

quote:

1. Armor: Think of it as HP
2. Melee ATK: How much damage you do with your melee weapon
3. Shot ATK: How much damage you do with your ranged weapon
4. Melee DEF: Defense against melee damage
5. Shot DEF: Defense against ranged damage
6. Beam RES: Resistance to beam type weapons (Beam Sabers, Beam Rifles, etc)
7. Phys. RES: Resistance to physical weapons (Heat Hawks, Machine Guns, etc)

Equipment Slots

quote:

1. Head
2. Body
3. Arms
4. Legs
5. Backpack
6. Melee Weapon
7. Ranged Weapon
8. Shield
9. Pilot

EX Skill
Various skills to use in battle. These range from buffs+debuffs, extra weapons like vulcans, to powerful finishing moves. These traits come from the equipment you use. You can pick only 3. For some reason the auto pick tends to pick skills that you can use a lot, but do little damage. It's recommended that you pick more powerful moves to kill harder enemies quickly. Your basic melee and ranged attacks should be enough light damage that you don't need to waste your EX slots on more.

To increase the level of an EX skill or Part Trait, upgrade the part that contains the skill with a duplicate part. (thanks brainwrinkle)

Active Word Tag
Word properties on some equipment. Using 5 of the same type on a gunpla will give you a bonus. Bonus is listed on the equipment's info page.

Painting
Color scheme for your Gunpla. You unlock new color schemes by completing a set of Gunpla pieces (e.g. owning every piece of a Gyan unlocks the Gyan colorscheme, even if you end up selling the pieces). Colors can be set at the kit or individual piece level. The best colorscheme is objectively the Guncannon.

Auto Build
A way to automatically build a gunpla based on a set of parameters you provide. Doesn't fully unlock until completing chapter 3.

quote:

1. Exclude equipped parts (for auto-built Gunplas): If set, auto build won't use the pieces you currently have equipped
2. Exclude parts equipped to other Gunplas: If set, auto build won't pull pieces from any other build gunpla you have
3. Only equip parts that match the conditions: If set, auto build won't equip any pieces that aren't a perfect match for your build settings
4. Atrb: Sets the desired attribute (Power, Speed, Technique)
5. Word Tag: Sets the desired word tag for equipment
6. Job License: Sets the desired job license for equipment
7. Priorities: What to optimize for when selecting pieces (CPWR, Rarity, Melee ATK, etc)
8. Build According to Look: lets you pick a piece of equipment and will build the gunpla based on the appearance of the piece you pick. Easy way to make standard complete suits from the shows.
9. Equipped Reset: Removes all pieces from your gunpla
10. Random: Equips random pieces
11. Strongest: Auto Build to highest CPWR

Gunpla Slots
You can save up to 9 Gunpla for standard use, and 1 for Online Entry (generally you'll just copy your strongest one) for other users to recruit.

Form Squad
This is where you'll set up your battle formations. You can have up to 3 gunpla total. You control the one in the 'Self' slot, and AI controls the other 2. You can set up to 10 squads but 1 or 2 should be plenty for a good long time.

Parts/Items
This is the general storage for all of your gunpla pieces and items. It has 5 tab categories

List: Lists all parts
Upgrade: Increase the power of your pieces by using upgrade items or destroying pieces of the same category
Tune Up: Use Ascension items to increase the max level of a piece of equipment
Recycle: Destroy 4 identical Pink rarity equipment pieces to receive a new piece from the same kit
Sell: Sell items for Capital/Platinum Coins

Item Details
Long pressing on an item will open its details. Showing Parameters, EX Skill, Traits, Word Tag, Lore info, and allow access to the Sell, Upgrade, and Tune Up menus. Most of this is the same as the gunpla info above.

Selecting Max Value will show you what the part's stats will be at level 80

Selecting Favorite will prevent you from being able to sell or destroy the item without first unselecting favorite. I recommend favoriting every piece you want to keep to make it easier to sell duplicates later without worrying about which is which.

Collection
This is where you can see the stats of what gunpla kits you have a complete set for. Going here and receiving paint schemes is how you unlock more to use in building.

Mission
After all those other things this is where you actually play the game. Here you can select Tutorial Mission, Story Mission, Free Mission, Daily Mission, Event, and Arena. All missions have 3 challenges that will give you some extra harochips for each you complete. If you complete all 3 (doesn't have to be in 1 try) you unlock the ability to use a skip ticket on that mission, which basically takes you straight to the victory screen. No need to actually fight, just collect that sweet items/xp.

quote:

1. Tutorial Mission: These missions exist mainly to teach you how to fight. I recommend you play those instead of reading whatever I have to write about it because there's a lot that goes into fighting, but it's very visual.

2. Story Mission: Briefly covered above, main story of the game, helps you level up and unlock equipment and items. After completing chapter 3 you unlock Arena and Events. After completing chapter 6 your unlock Hard Free Missions.

3. Free Missions: A collection of missions without story. This is basically what you'll do for a while after completing the story. Should be noted that these missions aren't free, they require EN to complete like everything else

4. Daily Missions: Missions that change every day and allow you to receive upgrade items as prizes. Each category has an easy, medium, and hard. Better prizes the harder the difficulty.

5. Event: Only available when there is an event active, contents will differ based on the current active event, but so far seems to be similar to daily missions, but giving you event coins to spend in the coin exchange.

6. Arena: 1v1 or 3v3 battles that cost no EN to do, but you can only do a limited number per day. Gives you a rank to increase and Arena coins when completed.

This is where you set your player name, portrait, title, etc. In the top right is your player ID which you use to add friends

Friends
Basically a means to save people and use their shared gunpla in battle. 100 people can follow you but you can only follow as many people as is your Follow Limit (set by level)

Achievements
Playing the game normally will unlock a ton of achievements. Later in the game it'll give you opportunities to try new things to unlock more achievements. Unlike xbox achievements, you get items and harochips for completing achievements.

Gift Box
When you have harochips to collect, or you have too many items to hold, they'll get sent to the gift box for you to claim.

Null of Undefined fucked around with this message at 10:53 on Aug 10, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Null of Undefined
Aug 4, 2010

Goon Platoon
Just post in the the thread with your code and I'll add it to the list. If I miss it then just PM me or something.

Null of Undefined: EDNVYNYN5
MJP: EAG57C2QS
ShallNoiseUpon: E6ML32HUE
Solkanar 512: E73QRUXZ2
Cthulhu Dreams: EA9L09T6S
GoBob: EAR1GVGB8
ANAmal.net: EJCZCVUV5
Kirtar: EEDCTW9XT
Kraven Moorhed: ENPNPWJVA
fartknocker: EQMB4F6DS
Sextro: E69JB6JN0
BXCX: EEM4RC3HP
MonsieurChoc: ELYG10RSG
Tulalip Tulips: E8FX3W7HB
Phy: EWVY9UQCT
Captain Rufus: ENGDPLVQS
Ghetto SuperCzar: E51XLC7UC
0x0hShit: EFY5Y1DFT
Diet Poison: EF5HS3UTS
Luchacabra: EZA4BSUQG
Zushio: EVFUETJTT
SpikeMcclane: EW9088U7T
Crummelhorn: EWKXLBCWQ

Extra goons pasted from another thread

EAG57C2QS
EJ4GJYBPL
E6FXV8618
EA9L09T6S
EKXSKWM6P
EJCZCVUV5
EEDCTW9XT
E5JGY3XBR
AHT38HPH6
ENBDJGB3U
E0FRAT3TQ
EEM4RC3HP
E6D7CQPQ8
ED201ASMN
EZVAVUMWM

Galerie d'art du Goon

Null of Undefined fucked around with this message at 16:14 on Aug 22, 2019

MJP
Jun 17, 2007

Are you looking at me Senpai?

Grimey Drawer
Not sure if these are new pilots to the AI gacha or if they changed up drop rates, but it's 3.005% for a four-star Char and 15.024% for Yzak Joule. That's kinda awesome.

Who do I have to kill to get a drat Exia or Dynames part in the gacha so I can get extra event coins D: Anyone know if they're buyable as a normal part just so I can slap it on and be done with it?

I'm EAG57C2QS, viva Goon Platoon

MJP fucked around with this message at 14:35 on Aug 7, 2019

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
Awesome thread, here's my code: E6ML32HUE

Solkanar512
Dec 28, 2006

by the sex ghost
If you want to gently caress around with a custom Barbatos with a 4* Mace and 4* Beam Rifle piloted by loving Char himself,

E73QRUXZ2

Seriously, having both o those finishing moves is absolutely hilarious.

EDIT: Just pulled the 4* Exia GN drive, so now I have three massive finishing moves.

Solkanar512 fucked around with this message at 19:17 on Aug 7, 2019

Cthulhu Dreams
Dec 11, 2010

If I pretend to be Cthulhu no one will know I'm a baseball robot.
My user ID is: EA9L09T6S

Biggest frustration with the game is no option that is like 'build the strongest mecha assuming I max levelled all these parts'

GoBob
Jul 31, 2008

User ID: EAR1GVGB8

Null of Undefined
Aug 4, 2010

Cthulhu Dreams posted:

My user ID is: EA9L09T6S

Biggest frustration with the game is no option that is like 'build the strongest mecha assuming I max levelled all these parts'

Yeah I really hope they add something like that in the future.

ANAmal.net
Mar 2, 2002

100% digital native web developer
I'm EJCZCVUV5 if anyone wants to use my stupid robot to get me more Friend Points.

So far it seems like a fun game of smashing Robots together, even if I spent more time painting and loving around with parts than I do battling. The game just throws capital and parts at you, and I like the mechanic for upgrading white parts from grunt suits to greens and blues, so even my stupid Gelgoog Cannon can pull his weight as an ally.

Null of Undefined
Aug 4, 2010

ANAmal.net posted:

I'm EJCZCVUV5 if anyone wants to use my stupid robot to get me more Friend Points.

So far it seems like a fun game of smashing Robots together, even if I spent more time painting and loving around with parts than I do battling. The game just throws capital and parts at you, and I like the mechanic for upgrading white parts from grunt suits to greens and blues, so even my stupid Gelgoog Cannon can pull his weight as an ally.

Yeah I’m really glad that the Tune Up system let me make Acguy arms the strongest arms I own.

ANAmal.net
Mar 2, 2002

100% digital native web developer
It's hilarious to me how hard I had to zoom out to fit that giant gun and backpack in here:

Null of Undefined
Aug 4, 2010

ANAmal.net posted:

It's hilarious to me how hard I had to zoom out to fit that giant gun and backpack in here:

That's certainly something with which I would not want to gently caress.

So here's my observations for Event 1 so far:

3 missions, normal, hard, very hard.
There's no advantage to picking one over the other as far as EN cost, XP gained, or Event coins gained. The spread is:

Normal: 15 EN cost, 3 Event coin prize, 150 XP gained
Hard: 30 EN cost, 6 Event coin prize, 300 XP gained
Very Hard: 45 EN cost, 9 Event coin prize, 450 XP gained

However, the achievements for each are different. The harder missions give you higher level achievement rewards. Also better drops. There are achievements for playing each up to 30 times. Prize for beating Very Hard 30 times is Pink Awakening Circuits, so that's what I'm going for right now.

It should be noted that using a skip ticket on an event will give you the rewards and experience, but not the achievement for clearing it, so I recommend not using them here unless you fully clear all the achievements for these event missions.

As for what's purchasable, I'm going for complete Rising Gundam set first (Rain best gundam protag btw) because each piece is only 10 coins. The shop also has Pink Circuits, but only 1 of each, and they cost 1000 Coins, which would cost 5000 EN in total to get, (1000/9*45)provided there's not some way to get event coins that I don't know about.

Edit: looks like you can get a bonus for equipping exia and dynames parts. That should actually make the pink circuits obtainable.

Also if anyone has more information about how Arena works, hit me up. I see people on the leaderboard with a score in the thousands but I don't see how that's possible when they only let you do like, 3 arena battles a day. Unless maybe it's tied to the performance in the fight?

Null of Undefined fucked around with this message at 16:13 on Aug 7, 2019

kirtar
Sep 11, 2011

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Null of Undefined posted:

Type
There are 3 types that will affect the fighting style of your robot. Power, Speed, and Technique. I haven't noticed a difference actually gameplay wise, but the challenges in some missions require a certain type. This is set by having 3 equipment pieces of the desired type on your Gunpla.

There's supposedly some sort of rock paper scissors advantage system for P/S/T. Some parts will also have traits which provide bonuses if your gunpla is a given type.

EEDCTW9XT

Kraven Moorhed
Jan 5, 2006

So wrong, yet so right.

Soiled Meat

kirtar posted:

There's supposedly some sort of rock paper scissors advantage system for P/S/T. Some parts will also have traits which provide bonuses if your gunpla is a given type.

EEDCTW9XT

It also takes 5 parts to achieve a certain type, I believe, not 3.

ENPNPWJVA

Null of Undefined
Aug 4, 2010

kirtar posted:

EEDCTW9XT

Kraven Moorhed posted:

It also takes 5 parts to achieve a certain type, I believe, not 3.

ENPNPWJVA

Thanks I'll add these to the OP. I wrote this all up at 3am cuz I couldn't get back to sleep so I imagine I'll be editing it pretty heavily over the next few days.

Solkanar512
Dec 28, 2006

by the sex ghost
One hint for folks - pop your EX skills right after you start reloading. The reload time still passes while the animation plays.

Null of Undefined
Aug 4, 2010

Only just now found out that we all also get a free 1x standard capsule every day

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

The best apologies are crafted with love.
My player ID is E8FX3W7HB

I really want to figure out a way to really change up the paint colors. I want to make my main hella garrish.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
My ID is ELYG10RSG.

Haven't played much yet (so many summer events on mobile), so right now I'm using a Gundam Wing/Palace Athena abomination.

BXCX
Feb 17, 2012

not even in a bad way
Hello I am all about that friend token lifestyle, choose my Barbatos Headed RX-78 limbed monstrosity for a good time: EEM4RC3HP

Null of Undefined
Aug 4, 2010

Tulalip Tulips posted:

My player ID is E8FX3W7HB

I really want to figure out a way to really change up the paint colors. I want to make my main hella garrish.

To unlock paint schemes you have to collect a full set for a mobile suit (head, chest, arms, legs, backpack) and then pick it up int the 'Collection section of the main screen. Once you do that you have it forever and can set different body parts to different color schemes in the Build section.

Sextro
Aug 23, 2014

E69JB6JN0 friend code for me, I wonder if it was a mistake to drop all of my upgrade nippers into a single pair of 4 star legs, but I'm loving steamrolling this early content.

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

I got a 4 star Char from the new AI gatcha but I'm hoping to get some better parts before switching over to his rig. I do not like a lot of my left overs at the moment but I'm picky. I did get a GN Lance and, so far, a bunch of Astray gear.

Solkanar512
Dec 28, 2006

by the sex ghost

Tulalip Tulips posted:

I got a 4 star Char from the new AI gatcha but I'm hoping to get some better parts before switching over to his rig. I do not like a lot of my left overs at the moment but I'm picky. I did get a GN Lance and, so far, a bunch of Astray gear.

You'll get a nice boost to your stats, thoguh I wish pilots were allowed more jobs. How in the hell does Char not have one of the shooter jobs, given what the gently caress he did at the Battle of Loum?

Also, love the username, I have family in that area.

kirtar
Sep 11, 2011

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
Just bought the pink awakening material out of the event shop :toot:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
Cross posting this from the Gunpla thread. It’s from a few days ago, but add goons for fun.

fartknocker posted:

For my reference as much as anyone else who is playing, here's all the Gunpla Warfare friend codes posted so far. Apparently you can follow up to 20 at this point. Mine is EQMB4F6DS.

EAG57C2QS
EJ4GJYBPL
E6FXV8618
EA9L09T6S
EKXSKWM6P
EJCZCVUV5
EEDCTW9XT
E5JGY3XBR
AHT38HPH6
ENBDJGB3U
EWVY9UQCT
E0FRAT3TQ
EEM4RC3HP
E6D7CQPQ8
ED201ASMN
EZVAVUMWM

brainwrinkle
Oct 18, 2009

What's going on in here?
Buglord
FYI you can upgrade the EX skills/ stat skills on parts by feeding them the same part on the upgrade screen. Under where it shows all your nippers, select “Parts”

Definitely do this for the Event parts if you’re grinding out the Rising Gundam! It reduces cooldowns and increases power.

Null of Undefined
Aug 4, 2010

brainwrinkle posted:

FYI you can upgrade the EX skills/ stat skills on parts by feeding them the same part on the upgrade screen. Under where it shows all your nippers, select “Parts”

Definitely do this for the Event parts if you’re grinding out the Rising Gundam! It reduces cooldowns and increases power.

Oh poo poo thanks I've been trying to figure out how this works, works the same as in Fate. Thanks so much I'll add this to the op.

kirtar posted:

Just bought the pink awakening material out of the event shop :toot:

Congrats! I hope to join you but I have no Exia or Dynames parts to get the boosts. :smith:

SpikeMcclane
Sep 11, 2005

You want the story?
I'll spin it for you quick...
A quick note: more exia parts does not increase the coins further.

Null of Undefined
Aug 4, 2010

SpikeMcclane posted:

A quick note: more exia parts does not increase the coins further.

It would be crazy if they did. Pilot an exia, 35x the coins, 315 coins per [very hard]. It'd be nice though...

kirtar
Sep 11, 2011

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

It would be crazy if they did. Pilot an exia, 35x the coins, 315 coins per [very hard]. It'd be nice though...

If they did the currency requirements would probably also be multiplied by like 20

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
poo poo, i didn't realize the drop rate on Char was at 3%. Guess I'm gonna grind for him, that's p. awesome.

EWVY9UQCT is my code, it's already been posted. I'm leaving the strongest version of my Big Orange Beefasaurus up as a relief unit, since I'm switching out parts and pilot as they hit max level.

Incidentally Guncannon is a great paint scheme if you've got a Zeonic-type head, y'all lookin like red-cloaked skull guys

e: I just checked all the Harry Ord/Sumo parts and not a one of them includes an EX skill for UNIVAAAAAAAASE, :wtc:

Phy fucked around with this message at 18:10 on Aug 8, 2019

Null of Undefined
Aug 4, 2010

Phy posted:

poo poo, i didn't realize the drop rate on Char was at 3%. Guess I'm gonna grind for him, that's p. awesome.

EWVY9UQCT is my code, it's already been posted. I'm leaving the strongest version of my Big Orange Beefasaurus up as a relief unit, since I'm switching out parts and pilot as they hit max level.

Incidentally Guncannon is a great paint scheme if you've got a Zeonic-type head, y'all lookin like red-cloaked skull guys

Hell yeah that's why Guncannon is the official scheme of the goon platoon imo. I paint my whole team that way.

Edit: If your code is in the "Extra goons pasted from another thread" section of the first comment after the OP, let me know so I can put it with your username so we know who we're playing with.

Infinity Gaia
Feb 27, 2011

a storm is coming...

Hello I would just like to say this game makes me very sad. It is too powerful for my bad old phone so I can't play it even though I really wish I could. I am cursing all of you.

Zodack
Aug 3, 2014

Phy posted:

e: I just checked all the Harry Ord/Sumo parts and not a one of them includes an EX skill for UNIVAAAAAAAASE, :wtc:

If you do roll for pilots don't do a 10 pull because there is not a gauranteed prime pool unlike gunpla parts. Why? No idea

Null of Undefined
Aug 4, 2010

Infinity Gaia posted:

Hello I would just like to say this game makes me very sad. It is too powerful for my bad old phone so I can't play it even though I really wish I could. I am cursing all of you.

If you have a decent computer you could try an andoid emulator or something like that.

Captain Rufus
Sep 16, 2005

CAPTAIN WORD SALAD

OFF MY MEDS AGAIN PLEASE DON'T USE BIG WORDS

UNNECESSARY LINE BREAK
ENGDPLVQS is my code, Soltic XV is my in game name.

And this is my fat robot whose head is too small but it looks better than a Gundam head. Plus ALL DOMS ALL THE GODDAMN TIME.

Edit: it's not Gunpla.. ITS FASHIONPLA.

Captain Rufus fucked around with this message at 04:59 on Aug 9, 2019

Null of Undefined
Aug 4, 2010

Anyone else having trouble connecting? Can’t get past the title screen. Maybe high traffic from everyone coming to get their dailys?

Zodack
Aug 3, 2014
Yeah, it's affecting everyone. Bring on those freebie HC apology credits, baby

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

To unlock paint schemes you have to collect a full set for a mobile suit (head, chest, arms, legs, backpack) and then pick it up int the 'Collection section of the main screen. Once you do that you have it forever and can set different body parts to different color schemes in the Build section.

Ah cool! I will definitely work on it then. Thanks for the info!

Solkanar512 posted:

You'll get a nice boost to your stats, thoguh I wish pilots were allowed more jobs. How in the hell does Char not have one of the shooter jobs, given what the gently caress he did at the Battle of Loum?

Also, love the username, I have family in that area.

Man, I didn't really notice he didn't get the shooter job. I haven't played any of the Breaker games before so I haven't paid a lot of attention to all my AI stats yet, just part stats mostly. Now I wanna take a look at them once the game stops being super slow.