Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

0x0hShit
Mar 11, 2011

kirtar posted:

In case anyone didn't see, the dev office is apparently on vacation for the next week.

I'm mean, I'm pretty sure that this is a joke, but unfortunately I've played enough MMOs in the past to realize that, no, it probably isn't. Game companies are usually exactly that competent. I'm even more sure of it after playing New Gundam Breaker.

Adding my ID Code for this: EFY5Y1DFT Haven't had as much time to play with all the connection errors and an older phone, but when I manage to it's still fun to watch the tiny giant robots punch each other.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

0x0hShit
Mar 11, 2011

Diet Poison posted:

Honestly I have no idea how pilots work, probably because of my bias of hating every human in every Gundam series I've seen and only buying enough pilots so each of my suits is manned.

If it helps, Dozzle Zabi's crazy laugh he does while fighting is infectious. Also that it's easy to mentally replace all the Japanese voice over lines he speaks with some variation of, "You newtypes get off my god drat laawwwwwn!!! :argh:"

The first and only pilot pull was the best pilot pull for me, so I give 0 shits if he's only blue.