Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

google THIS

Yobber: So who here is going to vote for Reagan again? I know I am!

Fluffie: D'IIIIIIIIIII heard that!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

Sir Fluffington is just chilling in his hammock when suddenly ALF peers over a nearby hedge.

FutonForensic

uproarious applause as Smoobles comes onscreen, doing nothing

nut

im in the audience emptyquoting whenever the sign lights up and tells me 2

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

In this very special episode of BYOB, dogcrash truther finds some Marijuana and now has to decide whether to tell his parents or get loving ripped.

google THIS

FutonForensic posted:

FreshCutFries

FutonForensic posted:

lol

Piso Mojado

oh boy next week the whole gang gets into a heap of trouble when they try to recreate sabotens post so they can goldmine it.

lost my old email

the boss is coming to dinner... and there's no weed in the house :stonk:

woooooo tiny shout out to deaf sex woooooooo it is spooky and i should have slept more posting up a storm this night wooooooooooooo i say. tiny shout out to mocking quantum also that guy rules. whoooooooooooo

Goons Are Gifts

Spoiler, the gardener did it and everyone gets arrested

Goons Are Gifts

Horror episode coming up, home invasion by a bunch of coupon posters. Everyone is high as gently caress but they didn't even pay the full price for it

google THIS

Uh oh, betcha that kid is going to learn an Important Life Lesson as he tries to find the rumored stash of fully sexual snail with human titty magazines in the woods.

Goons Are Gifts

They wanted to change the intro song but it's just a classic at this point

google THIS

Still haven't gotten to the episode where Fluffie wakes up and finds Dogcrash Truther taking a shower.

Macnult

FutonForensic posted:

cda

by Hand Knit

FutonForensic posted:

Twenty Four

Every byob posters avatar but only the top bit of it over a fence and everyone laughs because "that's Wilson!"

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Al bundy waits for several minutes for the audience to stop hooting and hollering before saying, "Smoobled again!" And the audience goes loving apeshit.

Escape From Noise

In hot water for asking both BYOB AND GBS to the prom.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

Every time someone says "I don't know" they get blue fluid poured all over their head. Needless to say, most of the sketches consist of everyone acting like they have "I don't know" Tourette's.