Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
You might not be familiar with the unfortunate brain that inhabits permabanned user Unidef's skull, but I would like to share with you a few images that, I believe, might not accurately represent a properly functioning human being.

Here's some of the emails he sent me:

Aaaaaaaand a couple PMs:

Hope you enjoyed it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gey muckle mowser
Aug 5, 2003

Do you know anything about...
witches?

Buglord
so has the secret service come and arrested you yet or what?

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
A useless pyramid scam???

Why I never :monocle:

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

guess this story doesnt have a happy ending, since 4chan raped him afterwards

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
A pyramid scheme?

I knew I should have suspected something when I learned I had to recruit two new members each month in order to maintain my forums subscription!

Just wait until the SEC hears about this!

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

I thought it was a scheme to stop triangles, not pyramids

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

Applewhite posted:

A pyramid scheme?

I knew I should have suspected something when I learned I had to recruit two new members each month in order to maintain my forums subscription!

Just wait until the SEC hears about this!

Woah. I was given...err, I mean...purchased a batch of randomly sized AVs and was told I had to sell them all before i could get different ones. Totally gonna get those rare AVs next time though, I know it.

gey muckle mowser
Aug 5, 2003

Do you know anything about...
witches?

Buglord
yeah I got a box of City Name Sports Team shirts, but they are all smalls and mediums so I haven't sold a single one yet

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

Cool story OP

I also get emails :colbert:

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
Looks like we need to ally ourselves with the Bloods, this man is clearly a high level Crip, possibly the President of Crips

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Has Leonard "J." Crabs III Esq. been notified about the impending legal matter at hand?

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

*nervously adjusting my ill-fitting suit and slicking my hair down while I practice my pitch in my car's rearview mirror*

"Ahem...hello Sir or Madam! I'm here in your neighborhood today with a very special offer! Um...poo poo...uh, display Mangosteen product model...wait gently caress don't read the instructions goddamnit."

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

gently caress man, I made a joke about sending you pictures of me and ferns in the 'Forums Slow' thread or whatever, but I didn't actually think people still did this to you and I'm sorry.
Like I figured you'd get a ton of poo poo-mail just for being who you are, but not actual, personalized "hey look at me" stuff. That's impressive, kinda.

Though tasteful nudes ARE available. I'm just saying.

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Police Assault In Progress
Scam me next lowtax, I've been meaning to have a mental breakdown on a semi public forum

Laphroaig
Feb 6, 2004

Drinking Smoke
Dinosaur Gum
Only 14 crazy-internet-psycho-weirdo-insane-man emails total? Thats not too bad considering.

DreadLlama
Jul 15, 2005
Not just for breakfast anymore
Does anyone else know Lowtax is gay?

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Police Assault In Progress

DreadLlama posted:

Does anyone else know Lowtax is gay?

Only his doctor, but he told me that under the usual confidentiality agreement

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Has anyone asked if the crips and comedy central actually ARE all in on this together to target people?

I'm just asking questions here.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Have you ever considered that maybe he is right and sane and you're in the wrong? How would you even know? Thoughts for food

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
lowtax can i write for the front page

i promise to stop sending you my juggalo erotica

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

lowtax can i write for the front page

i promise to stop sending you my juggalo erotica

don't make promises you can't keep, phiz

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
are we getting the 8chan weirdos now or what

YoungSexualNorton
Aug 8, 2004
These are good for the children's brains.
i want to know more about the spanish warez email that you sent to yourself (?)

Altair400
Apr 16, 2019

I CASTS THE SPELLS THAT MAKES THE PEOPLES FALL DOWN!
Does this guy even know what a "pyramid scheme" is? Because to me, it seems like he barely has a grasp on reality, let alone the definition of pyramid scheme.

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Philthy posted:

are we getting the 8chan weirdos now or what

8chan weirdos are like our grand children, so it wouldn't be anything new

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

Everybody worried about them crips and bloods, a goon will kill you just for looking at his pumpkins wrong

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

soy posted:

What evil hath we wrought?

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

soy posted:

It's like they went off for Rumspringa and now they've returned.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

But why did he do it?

The Bramble
Mar 16, 2004

Having psychotic weirdoes obsessively targeting RICHARD over the status of their accounts brings me back to the heyday of SA. I feel like it's been a long while since we've gotten one this good.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Pyramids are really cool, have you guys seen the ones in Mexico and Egypt? I think it’d be cool and good to be a part of a scheme related to pyramids.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

sweet thursday posted:

I thought it was a scheme to stop triangles, not pyramids
And Magic 8 Balls!

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Just got off the horn with Comedy Central. Unfortunately, they are not interested in having us on unless we somehow convince Joe Rogan and Ben Stein to come back.

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

don't make promises you can't keep, phiz

aw crap, and here after i promised to stop making promises!

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

numberoneposter posted:

But why did he do it?
I'm not exactly sure since I've never replied to any of his messages or engaged him in any sort of conversation.

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
imagine spending this much time and effort over 10 bucks. this guy must not value his time very highly, i tell you what

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Giant_Pupils posted:

Just got off the horn with Comedy Central. Unfortunately, they are not interested in having us on unless we somehow convince Joe Rogan and Ben Stein to come back.
Did you tell them I am gay

ass
Sep 22, 2011
Young Orc

Laphroaig posted:

Only 14 crazy-internet-psycho-weirdo-insane-man emails total? Thats not too bad considering.

Yeah this guy is relatively tame compared to other lunatics who have once stumbled upon this site.

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
loving detenate their building or kill

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Lowtax posted:

Did you tell them I am gay

It’s literally how I start all professional phone conversations, “hello, lowtax is gay. Nice to meet you”

I, too, am gay