Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Preechr
May 19, 2009

Proud member of the Pony-Brony Alliance for Obama as President

HONG KONG SLUMLORD posted:

I don’t care what the official translation is, the dog’s name should be Dorn.

Bow-wowron.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Preechr
May 19, 2009

I thought he was headmaster but that he also taught history. :iiam:

Preechr
May 19, 2009

drat, Frankie, at least it wasn’t a printer.

Preechr
May 19, 2009

No one is going to figure anything out because then we will have lost the central premise.

Preechr
May 19, 2009

Weren’t his previous works extremely grim?

Preechr
May 19, 2009

It’s not often the reaction face of the issue goes to anyone but Anya, but Loid nailed it there.

Preechr
May 19, 2009

Saoshyant posted:

Yuri is a gestapo agent. I don't know what else to say about the guy. There's no shades of grey there.

Not only is he a cop, he’s a Stasi cop.

Preechr
May 19, 2009

Electric Phantasm posted:

Actually I can't remember where does the Garden fall in the East vs. West thing? Or are they more of a neutral party?

Garden appears to be a private Ostanian organization dedicated to removing internal threats to peace.

Preechr
May 19, 2009

I Am Fowl posted:

I find the Desmond Psychic Experiment theory to be rather ridiculous. Could it be true? Maybe. Should it affect our reading of the manga when there's real-world explanations for poo poo? Absolutely not.

We got a glimpse at Melinda's thoughts. She's clearly got problems. We know that the Desmond family is powerful and its members distant from each other. That she would have complicated and unhealthy feelings towards her son as a result is tragic but not evidence of psychic tampering.

Yeah, no need to go all conspiracy theory when we could have the psychic little girl read the mind of the prognosticating superscience dog to figure out where this is all going!

Preechr
May 19, 2009

Captain Invictus posted:

he's clearly thinking things occasionally, when people interact with him, but when he's just minding his own business he is literally No Thoughts Head Empty

Hell, :same:

Preechr
May 19, 2009

Murderers are well-known for their calm, rational thinking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Preechr
May 19, 2009

Pet your extraordinarily capable dog, Loid

Desumaytah posted:

Yeah. He's perfect.

...We are absolutely getting an arc where, one day, Anya reads Bond's future-mind, sees only a void, and tries to save him from old age.

We're all gonna cry.

Wow, gently caress you, buddy.