Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who do you wish to win the Democratic primaries?
This poll is closed.
Joe Biden, the Klansman 8 0.91%
Bernie Sanders, the Hand Flailer 578 65.76%
Elizabeth Warren, the Plan Maker 185 21.05%
Kamala Harris, the Cop Lord 4 0.46%
Cory Booker, the Super Hero Wannabe 0 0%
Julian Castro, the Twin 3 0.34%
Kirsten Gillibrand, the Franken Killer 3 0.34%
Pete Buttigieg, the Troop Sociopath 9 1.02%
Robert Francis O'Rourke, the Fake Latino 2 0.23%
Jay Inslee, the Climate Alarmist 4 0.46%
Marianne Williamson, the Crystal Queen 19 2.16%
Andrew Yang, the $1000 Fool 19 2.16%
Tulsi Gabbard, the Muslim Hater 8 0.91%
Amy Klobuchar, the Comb Enthusiast 1 0.11%
Just like in real life, nobody voted for Hickenlooper 2 0.23%
Jeffrey Epstein, the MCC Most Hated 9 1.02%
KKKillary KKKlinton 16 1.82%
Some other idiot not in this list 9 1.02%
Total: 879 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

Jurgan posted:

Nate's a data guy, and he's good at that. Giving "gut opinions" is not his strength. But I assume the "electable" thing is his way of saying that the candidates who are strong on paper aren't necessarily breaking through.

that is a vast overstatement for nate’s analytical capacity

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

DC Murderverse posted:

i would love to know what is going on in Symone Sanders' head as she hears that come out of her candidate's mouth

Time For A Raise

Koalas March
May 21, 2007

Push El Burrito posted:

Joe Biden just did a 5 minute long secret handshake with someone in the audience.

He grabbed Kamala pretty hard too wtf

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

DC Murderverse posted:

i would love to know what is going on in Symone Sanders' head as she hears that come out of her candidate's mouth

:20bux:

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

We have learned nothing since 2016.

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

rko posted:

Was the first post-debate ABC statement really Rahm saying Castro was disqualified for being mean to Biden? Did I imagine that?

And the second one was asking Heidi Heitkamp for her thoughts on the debate

They've got Chris Christie waiting in the wings too

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

DC Murderverse posted:

"I wonder how many more checks I can keep taking from this campaign before it becomes elder abuse?"

Uncle Lloyd
Sep 2, 2019
So after two and a half hours does anyone know anything new? Can't wait until half the field's gone and we can see an actual debate instead of one minute stump speech snippets. I fervently hope so, anyway.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

DC Murderverse posted:

endless loops of 'ca-CHING' sound effects?

PhyrexianLibrarian
Feb 21, 2004

Compleat silence, please

LividLiquid posted:

We have learned nothing since 2016.

Democratic Presidential Primary 2020: We have learned nothing since 2016

Too dark?

rko
Jul 12, 2017

Koalas March posted:

He grabbed Kamala pretty hard too wtf

Can’t wait til it’s just him and Trump on stage, drooling their way between green rooms where they can assault women with their weird old man grip strength.

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

holy poo poo, did anyone who had their TV left on after the debate see that crazy anti-AOC ad?

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

So how about that fabled Warren grudge match

Psychepath
Apr 30, 2003
ABC seems to be fully committed to sucking Biden's dust dick.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Arist posted:

holy poo poo, did anyone who had their TV left on after the debate see that crazy anti-AOC ad?

She saw it herself earlier in the evening and tweeted about it. I can't imagine what it feels like to know people want you dead. I know people want to put me in a camp, but death, not yet. Someday.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
lol I just turned into CNN to see what's up and I literally hear first thing some dweeb all "ACTUALLY JOE BIDEN SAID 'BUY-IN' BUT HE ALSO SAID IF YOU'RE POOR YOU GET ENROLLED IN MEDICARE SO CASTRO WAS WRONG" and they just thanked him and went to commercial, that was it, that's the wrap up, Biden good.

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

Jurgan posted:

Nate's a data guy, and he's good at that. Giving "gut opinions" is not his strength. But I assume the "electable" thing is his way of saying that the candidates who are strong on paper aren't necessarily breaking through.

I would, however, like to hear more about the bizarre fever dreams he has while asleep at his desk as a playlist of Biden's old stump speeches drones on in the background.

spunkshui
Oct 5, 2011

Holy poo poo abc is scared of biden looking old and confused.

The last time I saw some of freaking out so much over something it was trump and alabama.

They literally had a quick segway to some fuckstick to defend biden.

Psychepath
Apr 30, 2003

spunkshui posted:

Holy poo poo abc is scared of biden looking old and confused.

The last time I saw some of freaking out so much over something it was trump and alabama.

They literally had a quick segway to some fuckstick to defend biden.

They're way too on the nose with calling it the Spin Room.

skylined!
Apr 6, 2012

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON
Don’t forget this gem.

https://twitter.com/chriscaesar/status/1172305334771142656?s=21

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

CNN & MSNBC both have said Biden was "sharp" tonight. the rich people you see on the tv saying all this poo poo will depend on tax rises falling on the camera crew and make up artists.

Jay-V
Nov 8, 2009
Wow ABC REALLY trying to bury Castro

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

KillHour posted:

I would, however, like to hear more about the bizarre fever dreams he has while asleep at his desk as a playlist of Biden's old stump speeches drones on in the background.

I once had a dream where AOC and I were at my grandpa's lake house, making salads. The local grocery store didn't have enough peppers!

Great Metal Jesus
Jun 11, 2007

Got no use for psychiatry
I can talk to the voices
in my head for free
Mood swings like an axe
Into those around me
My tongue is a double agent
I still have ABC on and this is a terrible mistake. "The center really struck back tonight! Biden had an okay night."

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Jay-V posted:

Of course my fellow Latino speaks up with truth, and the lib white folks making 12,000 a minute all wish he was deported tonight.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Dear god I hope Biden starts sinking in the polls

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

Nonsense posted:

Of course my fellow Latino speaks up with truth, and the lib white folks making 12,000 a minute all wish he was deported tonight.

https://twitter.com/RuckCohlchez/status/1172341440132702208

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Uncle Wemus posted:

I dunno, seems the media is on full damage control mode and I doubt a lot of people watched a loving garbage 3 hour debate to check.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities

Uncle Wemus posted:

I mean, Bernie's overtaking him in all the early states except for SC, so...I wouldn't be too worried.

skylined!
Apr 6, 2012

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON
In case you missed it :wtc:

https://twitter.com/jewishaction/status/1172330589468315648?s=21

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Majorian posted:

I mean, Bernie's overtaking him in all the early states except for SC, so...I wouldn't be too worried.

yea this is true, despite the news' best efforts to ignore it Sanders is actually rising faster than Warren to overtake.

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

It hit all of the alt-right's favorite fetishes:

- AOC
- Asian woman identfying as a Republican
- field of skulls

Fresh Like Zafo
May 31, 2012

Jay-V posted:

MSNBC is doing the same thing. It's really sad watching these guys coddle Biden and his scrambled egg brain.

volts5000
Apr 7, 2009

It's electric. Boogie woogie woogie.
I couldn't even make it to the end of Rahm's first sentence. As soon as he called Castro's reply "in bad taste", I turned it off.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Fresh Like Zafo posted:

MSNBC is doing the same thing. It's really sad watching these guys coddle Biden and his scrambled egg brain.

Joy Reid's hackers are still at large.

gohmak
Feb 12, 2004
cookies need love
https://twitter.com/TocRadio/status/1172323922894708736?s=20

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

:suicide:

https://twitter.com/maggieNYT/status/1172343177749118977

selec
Sep 6, 2003

Rahm was giving the death stare at Bernie, and then immediately got this thirsty look when Booker came up to do his hit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/daniecal/status/1172339524103356417?s=19