Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JcDent
May 13, 2013

Give me a rifle, one round, and point me at Berlin!
The first video has three companies of Jerry and two (three?) tanks clashing with a lot of Russians (Soviets?), including some poor militia.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JcDent
May 13, 2013

Man, I wish I was able to follow this closely, but VASSAL video LPs are something that doesn't mesh well with most of my activities :/

Those militias are dropping like flies.

JcDent
May 13, 2013

This would be ace with some screenshots showing the principal locations of the struggle.

Anyways, lol at enough Soviets getting losts in the sewers to eventually outflank an entire army.

JcDent
May 13, 2013

So are circles stairwells and white squares sewer entrances or...?

JcDent
May 13, 2013

Jobbo_Fett posted:

The little white dot at the center of each hex is the visual indicator of the center of the hex, and what you draw LOS to and from.

Hey, I may not know much about ASL, but I at least know THAT! :colbert: