Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DarkParchment
Sep 23, 2016

A new power is rising! Its victory is at hand! This night, the land will be stained with the blood of Rohan!
Wow, that was a bloody update, especially for the Germans. Losing AFVs is never a good thing.

Keep up the great work!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarkParchment
Sep 23, 2016

A new power is rising! Its victory is at hand! This night, the land will be stained with the blood of Rohan!

JcDent posted:

This would be ace with some screenshots showing the principal locations of the struggle.

Anyways, lol at enough Soviets getting losts in the sewers to eventually outflank an entire army.

They aren't getting lost! It's a tactical maneuver!

This is so drat brutal. Out of curiosity, is there a way to capture and use enemy equipment in this game? Since both the Soviets and the Germans did that a lot during the war.

DarkParchment
Sep 23, 2016

Jobbo_Fett posted:

If it happened in real life, it can happen in ASL.

I believe the Germans had a Russian MMG, could've tried taking the AT Gun left in the southwest if they wanted, the two ATRs near the Martin Electrofurnace, and another machine gun on the eastern side of Hall 4 but didn't for lack of trying.

I know the Russians could've gotten an LMG lying somewhere in hex O21 or something, but yhe end of the day kinda messed with grabbing and retaining stuff

Ok, thanks! Good to see it is portrayed in the game.

DarkParchment
Sep 23, 2016

Let's hope the bad weather persists to keep the Luftwaffe on the ground!

Amazing job at stalling the invaders so far. It reminds me of a number of WW2 German reports and letters I read, in which the soldiers and officers were dumbfounded are even outright shocked (including in the ''mooooom, that's not fair!'' way) that the Soviet ''sub humans'' were resisting so hard since the start of Barbarossa.