Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
?
gently caress Tom Brady
Tom Brady is good. I love Trump. MAGA. I loving SUCK.
lmao Atlanta you blew a loving 28-3 lead u IDIOTS
Goku Ball Deflater
View Results

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Howard Beale posted:

why should the New York Times bother to write a new Brady retires story when it can just edit the one it ran last year

https://twitter.com/laurengewirtz/status/1620994771853660160

that onion article that gets posted after every mass shooting but its for tb's retirement

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Outpost22 posted:

Can't they just have an John Madden AI created voice like they did with Darth Vader?

AEIOU, AEIOU

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

even worse than the yankees marks who bought pieces of the old stadium

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Goddamn I gotta figure out a hustle like that

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Nooner posted:

Goddamn I gotta figure out a hustle like that

no fuckin poo poo, best I can do is something tangentially related to Brian Urlacher and nobody gives a poo poo about any of that

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Good for them

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Giselle shouldnt be the only one getting richer off tom brady

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Giselle is worth waaay more than tom.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

big nipples big life posted:

like, orders of magnitude

he shoulda just taken the broadcasting gig, gotten fired for being boring, kept the $300 million they would have paid him out and continued on his soulless marriage that he has no investment in

now he retired on a losing season that got him into the playoffs and a real bad beat by the loving Dallas Cowboys, and he's getting divorced from a woman worth more money than he can fathom while wearing his MAGA hat on the golf course

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

big nipples big life posted:

That's why I changed it to richer

Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
KILL-GORE

I love the smell of dead Palestinians in the morning.
You know, one time we had Gaza bombed for 26 days
(and counting!)

MrQwerty posted:

like, orders of magnitude

he shoulda just taken the broadcasting gig, gotten fired for being boring, kept the $300 million they would have paid him out and continued on his soulless marriage that he has no investment in

now he retired on a losing season that got him into the playoffs and a real bad beat by the loving Dallas Cowboys, and he's getting divorced from a woman worth more money than he can fathom while wearing his MAGA hat on the golf course

I mean he's dating a younger chick who's way hotter than Giselle so i dunno, seems like he keeps on winning at life.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

lol if your idea of winning in life is dating someone in their 20s in your mid-to-late 40's

Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

KILL-GORE

(and counting!)

MrQwerty posted:

lol if your idea of winning in life is dating someone in their 20s in your mid-to-late 40's

Like you wouldn't

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
That’s just a cover to distract from him trying to date his son.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Mister Fister posted:

Like you wouldn't

No my girlfriend is black not plastic

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

MrQwerty posted:

lol

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

MrQwerty posted:

Yah

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Mister Fister posted:

Like you wouldn't

Yes she's very attractive but what in the hell does a 45 year old with 3 kids have to talk about with a 20 year old Instagram model?

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

MakaVillian posted:

Yes she's very attractive but what in the hell does a 45 year old with 3 kids have to talk about with a 20 year old Instagram model?

Yes what does a 45 year old with multiple TBI's talk about?

Are we assuming that Birdy is in anyway a good conversationalist?

Edit: Its about the fuckin

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

MarcusSA posted:

Are we assuming that Birdy is in anyway a good conversationalist?

we're supposedly about to find out watch the video of him mic'd up trying to rally his team

MrQwerty fucked around with this message at 09:32 on Feb 5, 2023

Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

KILL-GORE

(and counting!)

MrQwerty posted:

Goons pretending they’re too good for 10s, now I’ve seen it all.

Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

KILL-GORE

(and counting!)

MarcusSA posted:

Edit: Its about the fuckin

Pretty much and as a bonus if you like football the goat could fill 10s of thousands of hours with football talk. Sweet deal if you ask me!

Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

KILL-GORE

(and counting!)
Brady’s going to impregnate lots of hot women and all his offspring are going to be supermodel pro athletes and will terrorize the league for generations to come. That’s what you’re all nervous about :grin:

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Trolling Link for a decade

a legion of fabulous failsons all throwing INTs

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
People living vicariously through who famous people gently caress will never not be weird to me

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Mister Fister posted:

Brady’s going to impregnate lots of hot women and all his offspring are going to be supermodel pro athletes and will terrorize the league for generations to come. That’s what you’re all nervous about :grin:

CharlestheHammer posted:

People living vicariously through famous people will never not be weird to me

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 20 hours!
Nap Ghost

MrQwerty posted:

we're supposedly about to find out watch the video of him mic'd up trying to rally his team

I noticed you didn't include a link here

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 20 hours!
Nap Ghost
gently caress Tom Brady

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
*doctor lowers clipboard and sighs*

tom, unfortunately, it appears you have a genetic disorder known as being a "certified bitchass bitchboy"

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

T*m Br*dy sucks so bad at professional football he's not even playing in the Big Game today. What a loving loser.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Tb gonna be at every Superbowl for the rest of all time

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

I noticed you didn't include a link here

because it was posted 3 pages ago

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Once he dead they gonna cremate him and spread some of his ashes in every stadium so no matter where you play TB12 WILL BE THERE

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
im gonna kick t*m in his micropenis

Cymoril
Jul 1, 2005

Kittens Warm the World
Dinosaur Gum
Haha he didn’t win the super bowl

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
It's always a good Superbowl with Toom Briiidy isn't playing in it

.... FOREVER :twisted:

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

Mahomes 2-1 in super bowls and his teammates doing the stanky leg makes new england SUPER nervous for reasons they can't quite articulate.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
GUESS WHAT POSTING PALS

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2023/03/06/rich-eisen-keep-an-eye-on-tom-brady-un-retiring/amp/

quote:

Rich Eisen: ‘Keep an eye on’ Tom Brady un-retiring

By Ryan Glasspiegel

March 6, 2023 | 4:22pm

The goat may not be out to pasture after all.

Rich Eisen, the NFL Network anchor, spent the week in Indianapolis and dished on several rumors that he heard at the NFL Scouting Combine, including a juicy one concerning a possible Tom Brady un-retirement.

“This one just blew my mind: Tom Brady might not be done after all,” Eisen said.

ADVERTISEMENT

“A couple people were just like, ‘Hang on, just you wait.’ And I was like, ‘He’s Instagramming out pictures of his cat.’ But it doesn’t look like he’s getting big and fat, does it? Let it play out. Let’s see who wants what.”

Eisen then named the Dolphins as the potential destination.

“The one place that folks are saying to keep an eye out for is Miami,” Eisen said. “If the Dolphins, somehow or some way get a doctor’s report or piece of information from a medical evaluation of Tua [Tagovailoa] that he may not be ready to go, and suddenly there’s Tom Brady sitting in Florida, where his family is located and where he can easily locate himself,” Eisen said.

“Keep an eye out on that, I was told by a couple birdies at the Combine.”

While the Buccaneers won the NFC South and made the playoffs, Brady had his first losing year as a starter this past season, and the team got bounced by the Cowboys in a 31-14 drubbing in the wild-card round of the playoffs.

Brady un-retired in a video set on the beach soon thereafter.

He also retired last offseason before changing his mind and embarking on a third season with the Bucs.

The Dolphins have gone after Brady before, and got dinged by the NFL after a tampering investigation for their troubles.

This past January, ESPN’s Adam Schefter reported that the Dolphins no longer had interest in pursuing Brady.

Rich Eisen shared several rumors he heard at the NFL Combine, including a potential Tom Brady un-retirement.

The Dolphins have Tagovailoa at quarterback, but the 25-year-old suffered at least two concussions last season that put him out for multiple weeks at a time.

Tagovailoa’s long-term future in the league has been questioned due to concerns over his well-being.

Brady got divorced from model Gisele Bündchen during this past season; Bündchen owns a home in Miami.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
If Tom Brady plays football for another team and that team makes the playoffs I will agree that Brady is the GOAT and I was wrong for ever talking poo poo