Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011
Pretty sure I'm Gurley Chubb Hunt now. And I'm back, with a vengeance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011

dy. posted:

Can you just give me whichever team is best?

Dude, I've spent years building this team.

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011

dy. posted:

At what point do I get to see what this team actually looks like?

If it's pubic work's team, that's something like:

Andrew Luck
Jordan Howard
Kerryon Johnson
Josh Gordon
Ryan Grant
Dede Westbrook
George Kittle
Peyton Barber
Bort Bort Bort
Giovanni Bernard
Leonard Fournette
Geronimo Allison
Danny Amendola
Dez Bryant
Martavis Bryant
Chris Hogan
Christian Kirk
Jared Cook
Hayden Hurst
Dan Bailey
Chicago D

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011

Felter Chesthard posted:

This was my first dynasty league too. I took over a very bad team and my first draft pick was Corey Coleman. Naturally I was not very successful. The next season I drafted Kamara and McCaffery and missed the playoffs on some dumb tiebreaker. Last year I won it all. A true rags to riches story worthy of Hollywood. You should do that next.

Year 1 I drafted Zac Stacy and Montee Ball.

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011
That time's probably fine for me. Not preferred, but my kids apparently go to bed later than y'all's, so I'm good.

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Are we drafting on the 1st or the 27th? Right now we're set to draft tuesday according to NFL.com

As long as it's before 6 eastern or after 8 eastern, that suits me.

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011
I overestimated people's value on Singletary and Darwin. Was really thinking I was going WR there.

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011
You know, as a storied franchise that has always focused on building piecemeal rather than acquiring tons of picks, I'm real curious how this works out for you.

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011
Well, I fell on the wrong end of the blow ups this week, despite starting Kupp. He was no match for Evans/Jones.

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Consolation doesn't effect draft order right?

It's standings order when the playoff starts, I think.

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011
I think historically, any trades that are made before then are posted in thread and then occur once NFL officially unlocks.

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011
I'm still in!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011
I have no firm opinion!