Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mega dy
Dec 6, 2003

Marshmallow Blue posted:

I'd log in to the NFL site and see that way. Then I'll update the Thread.

Also. I think .DY is getting publics spot.

Can you just give me whichever team is best?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mega dy
Dec 6, 2003

At what point do I get to see what this team actually looks like?

mega dy
Dec 6, 2003

My dynasty team is based around Fournette? Dear god what have I done

mega dy
Dec 6, 2003

Man this is my first time playing fantasy on nfl.com and it is... not a good website.

Is the draft for rookies and free agents or just rookies?

(Please excuse the baby questions but how do I look at what picks I have and what the draft pool looks like?)

mega dy
Dec 6, 2003

Gobias Ind. posted:

Rookies and FAs.

Aaaand NFL.com sucks, so it will not show us what the draft pool looks like after keepers are selected. But Marshmallow has indicated that he's going to whip together a quick list of who was not kept.
Cool, it would be helpful to know who is out there before I decide who I want to keep, especially having the #2 pick.

mega dy
Dec 6, 2003

Gobias Ind. posted:

Oh you won't know until after you have to select your keepers.

I'm trying to access last year's draft recap to give you an idea of who was out there, but every link I click on is redirecting me to a generic "Join a fantasy league!" page.

e: However, it looks like if you click on a team name in the standings page you can see who everybody is keeping (assuming they have made their selections). That will at least give you an idea of who WON'T be available.
Nah I know I won't know who people are keeping / releasing, but it would be useful to know what the free agent pool looks like. On second thought, maybe not so much, I'm new to dynasty!

mega dy
Dec 6, 2003

Judging from my roster, I'm gonna need picks.

ur pix for my dudes let's do it.

Also I have three tight ends for some reason? Jared Cook gonna have a good season and then probably be dead in a year, send cash now.

mega dy fucked around with this message at 21:28 on Aug 15, 2019

mega dy
Dec 6, 2003

I definitely cannot make Sept 1. Will be out of town at my bachelor party and I don't plan on being in a condition to make any kind of decisions.

I can pre-rank my dudes though. I already set my keepers.

mega dy
Dec 6, 2003

edit: never mind I am dumb

mega dy fucked around with this message at 19:54 on Aug 22, 2019

mega dy
Dec 6, 2003

Gonna unlock my keepers to unkeep a now-retired Andrew Luck...

mega dy
Dec 6, 2003

How do I know what picks I have?

edit: also, taking offers for Josh Gordon. Looking for long-term value. I need a QB. I have too many TE's.

mega dy fucked around with this message at 18:19 on Aug 26, 2019

mega dy
Dec 6, 2003

Marshmallow Blue posted:

Per the Rules - Your Draft Order

Regular season wins (Least to most) With ties being broken by,
Playoff wins (Least to most) With Ties being broken by,
head to head record (least to most) With ties being broken by,
Regular season points (Least to most) With ties being broken by,
Coin flip

1. Darnold's Dark Dungeon (Super Saquans)
2. Tecmo Bowling for Columbine
3. Last Place
4. Grand Budapest Odell
5. Raging Boners
6. Eli's Attack Bears
7. KettleWL is Bad at Team Names
8. Ground Control
9. Garropolypse Now
10. Sunnyvale Shithawks
11. No Collusion
12. Gurley Chubb Hunt
What about picks as a result of trades? I inherited a team and have no idea what the dude before me did.

mega dy
Dec 6, 2003

Ches Neckbeard posted:

In my experience this league doesn't trade very much. I'd be surprised if he made a move
Oh, bummer. I love to do tradesies so am always open to deals.

edit: as a contingency plan, I'm composing a letter to Andrew Luck to get him to stay

mega dy fucked around with this message at 23:32 on Aug 26, 2019

mega dy
Dec 6, 2003

KettleWL posted:

I'm looking to move a QB or two, looking for a WR.

dy, compe, any chance the two of you and I get together and make a three way?

I'd take a WR from compe, give a qb to dy, and dy sends compe a rb?

I’m open to it but honestly it seems a little complicated for a mid-to-low tier QB like Rivers or Jackson.

mega dy
Dec 6, 2003

KettleWL posted:

Fair enough. Rivers +? for Dede?

Not really sure what protocol is for preseason trades but we’re doing Dede for Lamar Jackson.

mega dy
Dec 6, 2003

Aren't keepers locked now? When do we get to see the actual draft pool?

mega dy
Dec 6, 2003

I now have two defenses and two kickers, autodraft rules

Edit: three kickers...

mega dy fucked around with this message at 15:00 on Sep 2, 2019

mega dy
Dec 6, 2003

I’m selling the Pats DST (basically the only thing propeling my mediocre team into a winning record) for future value if anyone would like to make an offer.

mega dy
Dec 6, 2003

Despite being weirdly in contention I am still selling.

Honestly kinda surprised I have no offers for George Kittle or NE DST. A reliable 20+ point producing DST is a pretty huge game changer (and likely the only reason my mediocre team is in playoff contention).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mega dy
Dec 6, 2003

I think I'm out for next season if you guys want to start trying to fill my spot early. I may have lost my passion for the game.