Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Beeps
Jun 9, 2009
Hello! It's Morsirus, coming in from the opposite direction and getting into your hangout before posting in the thread.

As this is my first telling I think I'm mostly going to be happy to just acting as a farming bot for others. I'll try to do other things, but honestly a lot of the way the game behaves starts to rub me the wrong way, and I'm happiest just running in circles collecting rocks or whatever.

Also this whole macro deal intrigues me and I want to learn all about that because good lord does this game seem like it's designed to be automated.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beeps
Jun 9, 2009
That reminds me: Almost immediately after getting those seeds, the soil around my compound apparently got ruined and spoiled the majority of the seeds I had. I'm unsure how to fix it (I need like six things I don't even have the skills for yet before I can learn ecology), so am I just... unable to make flax near my compound until I can get tadpoles, etc? Can I go somewhere else and plant them, and if so, how far would I need to travel?

Beeps fucked around with this message at 04:47 on Sep 4, 2019