Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
some times cops catch rapists and murderers like true detective, and other cop shows. this thread is to talk about wahtever policing alternatives or reforms or

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
roem didnt have cops and where are they now? huh? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-kql7cpcOo thats where

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
What I'm saying is yes the mods paid me to make a cop thread where death threats are vsiewed as unconstructive

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Koishi Komeiji posted:

:gas: Gas this loving thread right now. We don't need two cop threads. If cops are so loving great come into the other thread and tell us about it you simpering limp dick cowards. :gas:

excuse me

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
youre making a scene

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
:synpa: