Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

i81icu812
Dec 5, 2006
Looks like theres a bunch of mods out for this now

Which one are you playing with?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i81icu812
Dec 5, 2006

Kobal2 posted:

Not quite yet. Traps and their triggering mechanisms are, by design, impossible to chain infinitely and eventually agents are going to dodge the trigger, blow it up, then proceed to blow the everloving gently caress out of the entire setup. The only way to make a perma-trap is by having the traps powered by something other than agents blundering into them - but at that point a good setup really does border on exploitative because you can have every agent in the world endlessly spinning. They don't die, but they can't come home either so they can't ever be replaced by other agents.

EDIT : Grey's trap is further imperfect because agents lose health when they slam into walls so his hamster wheel eventually kills (which promises some hilarity when brain addled minions come in to haul the corpses away)

Once you get enough people in your vortex of doom eventually someone will always trigger it so everyone stays trapped.

Future traps and sensors will also help.

i81icu812
Dec 5, 2006

Dinictus posted:

And as for personal picks for two Henchmen and the next Genius Henchman, I'd say Colonel Blackheart and The Matron (though Moko is also good for that one), and Lord Kane.

Yes do this.