Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

ASHERAH DEMANDS I FEAST, I VOTE FOR A FEAST OF FLESH
My biggest headache was always the minions that would get stuck in your own traps. So you've have a great little maze set up at the front of your base or a bunch of shacks with dazed/confused agents and you'd send somebody out to get rid of the clueless agent of "justice" before they get too annoyed and blow your shack up. But the minion would just get caught by the trap activating again and again as agents come in large groups and traps have a small radius. So you'd end up needing 3-4 times as many social minions as any other kind just to save your own guys from distraction traps.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

Evil Genius. The minions here will literally blow up your stuff

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

One particular agent can still teleport in even then IIRC, but she's a pain for more than one reason and doesn't need to be worried about for a while

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

Yep. He should make the corridor tiles into freezer tiles so that minions don't try to go in there to pick up the dead bodies

He also really needs to get rid of the distraction trap in his main corridor or he'll end up with a billion braindead minions getting caught up when agents and/or other braindead minions trigger the trap

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

You got Ivan? You fool, he will kill us all! :negative:

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

It's your life insurance premium, boss :colbert:

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

Try doing interrogations in more than just the chair too. Most of the lab items can be used, and a surprising number of other large items as well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

I like the sound of doing HAMMER. Multiple kinds of interrogation is always fun

Also, you don't need that many briefcases. The gold on the floor is your money storage, not the briefcases. They are just a prop for the minions to drop off and take the money when needed. One is sufficient

Slaan fucked around with this message at 17:19 on Sep 25, 2019