Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rabidredneck
Oct 30, 2010

Not pleasant when angered.
I never really bothered with the lethal traps, my primary defense were intelligence drainers. Gas Traps, stupidity traps in outside shacks, that kind of thing. When an agent hits zero intelligence they forget everything they've seen up to that point, and when they leave the island they report nothing found and drops your heat rating.

One tip(exploit) I used a lot at the early game was BEFORE you grabbed the maid, you get a command center up and send your henchman and every non-essential worker out to rob and steal on the world map. Until you grab the maid, nothing you do raises heat, so you spend a while just letting the robbery spree go on until you've got a million or so saved up in the bank then you call everyone back and grab the maid to continue the game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU